Tfw you will never be a Singaporean kid

>tfw you will never be a Singaporean kid

Attached: 86F825E9-485F-4A0A-8BD2-B3288DF30FFA.jpg (828x722, 282.53K)

lmao
literally all singaporeans i know are fat
theyre all friendly btw.

Muttbros...

It doesnt even exist anymore but hey anything to enamour the white man with the oriental shining city on the hill

It can't possibly be as low as 40% in the US. I see so many disgustingly obese people in my daily life that I can't imagine it's less than 60%.

Nobody is enamoured with living in an actual corporation. Granted stricter measures against trash food would be a good thing. As far as I know its not a civil right to gorge like a pig and in some jurisdictions CPS has taken kids for being too obese.

Better than this shitpile

If we had a public healthcare system I would support this because then a persons obesity would be a burden on everyone else. Since we don’t a persons obesity is simply a choice someone made that doesn’t harm other and is therefore accetpable

40% obese and even more overweight.

Do you live in the south or something? I live in NJ and almost never see fat people in my town

Based and urgently needed in several countries.

if you're fat just take stims, they will annihilate your fat fuck appetite

we need this badly

I used to live in the South, but I live in Hawaii now. An absurd number of people are so fat they can barely walk.
I work at what is effectively a grocery store, too, and whenever we get to the part of the month when EBT gets issued out, the whole place is filled to the brim with families where both parents are over 300lbs and the 12 year old kids weigh more than me.

Intresting. Is Hawaii mostly suburban/car centric? Also are these fatties white or native

Oahu (where most people live) is extremely car centric. Public transport exists, but it's only really useful if you live on the East side. Most locals choose to live on the West side because it's much less touristy, less built up, and housing prices are lower. A lot of the jobs are on the East side or in Pearl Harbor, which is more or less in the middle.
There are almost no native Hawaiians in general, but most of the ones I've met are just very big, not fat exactly. The morbidly obese people are mostly other Polynesians and Micronesians as far as I can tell. White people aren't anywhere near as common here as most people seem to think but the whites are typically just fat and not so fat they can't walk.

I joined the program when I was a kid

still fat 15 years later

>and in some jurisdictions CPS has taken kids for being too obese.
those are some very based jurisdictions, did not know that occurred

What the fuck does "over a BMI of 110% government healthy body range" mean? Like 27.5 or what? That's a real fat fuck in my book

Did you just play sport for an hour in the afternoon or something like that?

frisbee, go for a couple of laps, etc

it sucked because it ate into lunch time, we only had 15 minutes to finish our meal