The independence movement on the French island of Corsica has taken to the streets in response to the aggression of...

>The independence movement on the French island of Corsica has taken to the streets in response to the aggression of activist Yvann Colonna, harshly attacking the French government delegation and sub-delegations.
Corsica is waking up. Do you support them?

Attached: europapress_4303880_09_march_2022_france_ajaccio_protesters_throw_stones_and_flares_at_french-scaled.jpg (2560x1706, 2.04M)

Yes, Corsicans are fucking dumb and bring nothing of value, just let them be alone. They are chimping out because a murderer got attacked by a jihadist in a prison.

>victim of jihadist attacks in prison
is there anywhere in france where there isn't a chance you'll get attacked by jihadist??

didnt they have a terrorist organisation like ETA

Frankly corsicans are a plague. They think of themselves as superior while leeching from the continent. I can't wait to see them descend to third world status once they are independent. It's not by exporting a few sausages and a bit of cheese that they'll become Singapore.

I talked to a Le-Pen supporter in Interpals recently and asked him about Provence and Corsica independence movements, he said he understood and find legitimate for Alsace and Corsica to have this will of independence

you treat them like a colony, they deserve the right to become independent
No, in reality, I don't know anything about the situation, but since I am a Catalan independentist and Corsica and Catalan sovereignty movements are brothers, I support them

They are treated like any other French department, even better than some because the government wants to avoid problems. The difference between Corsica and Catalonia, is that Catalonia is an important part of Spain in terms of economy and industry. Meanwhile Corsica is nothing. Their whole economy is built around tourism and gibs from the "mainland". They do nothing but leech and complain.

Well, for "some reason" the prisons are full of muslims and jihadists. I guess the safest place in France would be inside a mosquee.

no, corsica is france.

corexit means corexit

Corsica is a big joke on itself I don't get why the French stick to it. Shitty island with lazy People that is about it

no
also
>8 seconds

>Meanwhile Corsica is nothing.
but that exactly is what makes it much more likely for you to consider the idea of their independence
bc I just checked it up and they are a literal 0.4% of the GDP of your country, while Catalonia is 19% of Spain's economy. Corsica represents the 1/250 of the economy, Catalonia a 1/5. Damn.

I don't know why Latinos are the biggest anti-Catalan independence
I have some good Chilean friends here bro, I love your country and your people. They are fun and funny. Peace.

they think catalans are arrogant. once an ecuadorian cabbie complained about how they basically forced him to learn catalan.

Napoleon was from Corsica, born a year after France got it from Italy I think. I've never heard of anything good coming from mainland France. Corsica is much better. Let them have their independence from Jew owned Frenchies.

we don't want to learn another langauage to migrate :)
memeing aside, I think you have it good (not great) being an autonomous region, what would you gain from independence really?
Spain is already in the EU and by itself has many benefits.
If you become independent, you'll have many tides against you, that may be detrimental to the success of your nation.
there is no benefit but losses, don't know if you are getting my point.
I know BCN is like the milan of Spain and that Catalonia contributes more to the Spanish economy than Madrid, but you guys aren't that different to be separate states, at least that is what I think.
Catalonian sounds odd too.
and they seem to be like argentinians in some sense
anyways, I wish I could visit to sightsee plaza Gaudí or the Sagrada Familia.
peace out.

>we don't want to learn another language to migrate
I understand, but it's disrespectful, and if that's the issue you can just migrate to Madrid, Sevilla, Zaragoza or any other part of Spain which has Spanish as its only language (which is most of the country)
we have it good being an autonomous region compared to other states like France which are super centralist, that is true
my main reason is that I see Catalonia as a distinct nation to the Castillian one, we have our own language, culture and history, and we are in the midst of a process of assimilation in the Castillian nation. I want my nation to exist freely and develop on its own, I think we are economically and culturally strong enough to succeed on our own. I want the best for Spain, I don't hate them at all, I just think my nation deserves a state of its own.

I support french policemen beating corsicans like the guardia civil did with you a few years ago.

Come home, my Corsican brothers.

Attached: Anglo-Corsican Kingdom.png (800x1000, 294.03K)

>I know BCN is like the milan of Spain and that Catalonia contributes more to the Spanish economy than Madrid,
this isn't 1960 anymore madrid makes up a bigger part of the spanish gdp than the entirety of catalonia