Hey guys. I just did this dna test and these are the results

Hey guys. I just did this dna test and these are the results.
I'm brazilian of portuguese ancestry. I'm not sure but I think this could indicate I have some middle eastern/levantine blood. Is that possible?
East mediterranean, red sea and west asia could be both from andaluzia or phoenicians right?

Attached: 1647023648094.jpg (1890x1364, 304.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livingdna.com/int/free-dna-upload
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristão-novo?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont care

Wtf man, my results are very similar, I think we might be related lmao

CVME HVME WHVTE MVN

Are you from the South? Do you have german surname?

Also upload your raw data to Living Dna it's free.
livingdna.com/int/free-dna-upload

>that dud
>that dna
Lmao imagine believing this

Curitiba. Yes, I do.

Maybe?

Based brother.
Here's your eurogenes k15 pca chart in case you didn't have it yet. Close to mine desu.

Attached: K15V4.png (2400x1902, 94.74K)

Do you have non iberian surname? Why do you have so much german DNA?

Yes, I look like the iberian side of the family. My grandfather was from SC countryside. I did't expect that much tho.

I think it's about right.

For real

Attached: dna.png (611x781, 60.96K)

Pretty close. Where are you from? Whats your ancestry? How do you look like?
Genera looks biased desu.

I won't reveal much for privacy reasons but I can say it's pretty accurate at least for me. I have brown hair(it had shades of red when I was a kid) brown eyes and light skin though I can tan like Mediterranean and Arab people.

Accurate as in for my relatives, I mean btw.

Genera sends the data to FTDNA and they send the results.

My sister is blonde and has blue eyes, which is why i'm not so surprised because my whole life i understood genetics can be pretty tricky. But I expected some maghreb like you, whilat to be honest seems pretty obvious, I don't think genera has the best results. My dna is too confused to be 100% accurate anyways.

>middle eastern/levantine blood
New Christian Sephardic Jew
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristão-novo?wprov=sfla1

Yeah it's natural a bit of difference here and there, like if you made a test on 23andme the results would be a bit different. Gedmatch is accurate but I don't know how to interpret a lot of stuff from their calculators.

Big if true.
Has anyone ever taken both and confirmed?

I just asked them for the raw data by email and they sent me back the login and password to FTDNA website.

Now I'm curious. I wonder if I asked for ftdna credentials, would they send me?