Ameris love cars and parking garages so much they literally build skyscrapers just for parking

ameris love cars and parking garages so much they literally build skyscrapers just for parking

Attached: 1635551142037.jpg (2400x1688, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVGcEQ5EADg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for the flying cars

the top half is all apartments.

>giving cars their own apartments

Attached: 1625796610642.jpg (247x242, 21.81K)

Woah

Attached: Marina city.jpg (1334x2000, 864.38K)

I fucking hate our urban/suburban planning.

it gives the apartments better views. But most buildings have a garage in the basement. This is an oddity. I remember going to Chicago on some ferry ride. and when we got to this building the announcer pointed out the building and said the architect was on the bridge we were about to go under. And he was. He waved to us, and we waved back.

go to bed, boomer

you gotta be kidding me, there has to be atleast one car falling off weekly

>and said the architect was on the bridge we were about to go under. And he was. He waved to us, and we waved back
this is so cool and wholesome
but the architect died in 1997, how fucking old are you

youtube.com/watch?v=lVGcEQ5EADg

Why do they need cars if it's built on top of a subway?

that's for jannies

Isn’t it like that just because it would be expensive/hard to maintain and build a subterranean complex on the bank of a river?

I remember driving in a tower like this in Burnout Paradise, was fun

kino

Is that chicago?

Looks cool desu, much better than generic rectangular glass towers. The Roman looking building also looks interesting but maybe a bit too tacky, better suited for Las Vegas.

Look closely, there's a guardrail.

can't be, there's not an active gunfight anywhere in frame

Dude your country is like 3 miles long. We have thousands of miles of open space to build whatever we want

Looks american soul