/brit/

Those dark wizards right outside Varrock that always BTFO noobs edish

Attached: C5796015-6510-4364-BAC2-156BF43353CC.png (512x335, 43.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1SWiJw8cnk
youtube.com/watch?v=w9IsTb9yPoQ&t=657s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to the pH level, gin, tequila, and non-grain vodkas are the lowest acidity options; choosing drinks made with these alcohols will be best on your stomach. You'll be best served by a drink made with a light juice like apple, pear, or cranberry, but sometimes you just really want that kick of citrus.

/brit/ open mic night subedition!

NIce to see you all here ladies and gents!
Get on up, don't be shy!
Giz a tune don't have a cry!

Free drinks at the bar for all performers!

Attached: Open-Mic-Nights.jpg (1920x1080, 696.1K)

imagine is historians looked back on our era but only consumed the mainstream media narrative
and some prat 2000 years in the future thought The Guardian was an accurate description of life in modern Britain

getting pished on gin rn

they will determine the sunday sport were right all along

Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Baffling post. Making us yanks look bad.

Attached: 864D4500-9B9B-49AF-890E-B6EDC876AF92.jpg (478x346, 61.75K)

if I had one wish I'd want a book about the 21st century written in 2150 or something
would be MAD

its also a survey of less than 20000 people but over 30 fucking countries so very likely under 1000 in a relatively small nation like Aus

'no'

hated almost all beer as a teen so my drink of choice for a while was vodka cranberry

the new shoes

Attached: 81cYaeZX9KL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1342, 215.13K)

lmao thats a really cool idea
hadnt thought about that

What's the difference between a tradie and a Any Forums janitor? The tradie is a trade and the janitor is a friendless virgin who moderates an anime imageboard for free!

Attached: 1646414188594.png (347x500, 315.96K)

And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.

If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?

Mad how OSRS is nearly 10

Absolutely grim

be very interesting to be the person stumbling across threads like these in the future
i wonder what the future will be like at the point of someone reading this
23 and it's dire

So you have a degree in 'all of human history ever ever' and this makes you capable of making a sweeping and definitive statement about all of human history without irony?
Got it

Attached: 1647151082130.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

*Considers the lilies*

I only wear natural fibres.

Alri rorke

you get paid for a trade

youtube.com/watch?v=J1SWiJw8cnk

if you're an anthropology student from the distant future compared to us and you're studying this absolute shite for whatever psychotic reason you've told yourself
hello, hope the world isn't as grim for you as it is for us
also hope you managed to get rid of all those pesky jews
yours unironically

/brit/

any man consumed by lust, passion and desire in?

imagine is historians looked back on our era but only consumed the mainstream roman intelligentsia narrative

and some prat 2000 years in the future thought Tacitus was an accurate description of life in modern Latin Britannia

wish i was a head of state and therefore practically invincible

so Any Forums supports the man who wants to bring syrians to europe to kill white people

trump was only a few years ago and people alive today still have no idea how it happened
in a century it'll be an enigma

youtube.com/watch?v=w9IsTb9yPoQ&t=657s

aye

Happiness is only the pursuit of happiness. Once you got to the end, it fades away