Which is the best german city

i would say hamburg but i have no idea what i am talking about i just mentioned a random city

Attached: germany map.jpg (1155x1600, 458.09K)

I knew a guy in high school who studied abroad in Essen and he told me it was a shithole when he came back

Why would I tell anyone?
Yes, Hamburg is very very good. Munich too. And Frankfurt. These are perfect for you.

A city you never heard about, and I will not tell you.

from what i understand everything in the south is a soulful, mountainous, spring water bathing, developed place and the north is a , grey, industrialised garbage dump which is the homeland of the peasantry

so i would rule out any northern city

those kinds of differences are more noticeable between east and west in germany

this is so true guys
don't forget about BAVARIA, the nile and olymp of German culture

absolutely false. eastern germany was mostly in the north so it did/does fall into the north grey abyss category, and today its worse off than its western counterparts in the norht. but they are both northern cesspools compared to the south and bavaria and basically two different countries

Which part has the best looking woman? I was considering studying in Germany via Erasmus

Spain

Literally true, only problem is that south Germans are all mentally ill and/or retarded

med women are short and ugly

Danzig, Memel, Straßburg and Königsberg

too much luxury does that to a nig*ga

northern germany is perfectly fine. just avoid the east. and most of the larger port cities since the dutch long since cucked them out of any traffic.
the small coastal cities are comfy though.
anything else is fine really.

Here redditbros
the uncensored truth about the state of Germany
for reference I also included the neighbors of n*rthern and *shudder* should I say it? ... e*stern """"""""""""Germany""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: Germany and neighbors.png (1638x1400, 2.5M)

with that mindset you better avoid the east indeed faggot

Attached: koeln-hauptbahnhof-am-tag.jpg (1440x1080, 245.98K)

Dresden

Attached: nJhcKQdmzZv_EdZc28x3mTuHovxv70J0OQKD_ePHY_E.jpg (640x959, 124.14K)

Köln is central german not northern and indeed a worth a short trip to just see the cathedral and then never to return.

nice picture of Munich (southern Germany/Bavaria) you got there

Are Bavarians also manlets?

wtf i thought the whole city got firebombed and lost all its beauty??

In southern Germany even the women are taller than dutch men

absolutely correct

Munich is nice too but also 4 times as expensive

Attached: dresden-skyline-im-winter.jpg (760x459, 91.53K)

Berlin, to piss of German anons.

uhm no? Dresden got firebombed and your entire region must be avoided at all cost, ossi. the rest of germany is perfectly fine, especially the south and hecking bavaria

Yeah you are right Bavaria is just awesome ^^ Lederhosen and Schnitzel am I right bro xD

Attached: 4060897d-city-18925-165230d8289.jpg (1366x768, 174.17K)