For humanity to achieve the next civilizatory level, we need to first solve the African question (Extreme poverty...

For humanity to achieve the next civilizatory level, we need to first solve the African question (Extreme poverty, Extreme proliferation of diseases, Extreme corruption, Extreme political instability, Extreme lack of basic education)

What do you propose?

Attached: 1639597294273.png (427x568, 137.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ckSrlCmX_Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make slave trade legal again

>(Extreme poverty, Extreme proliferation of diseases, Extreme corruption, Extreme political instability, Extreme lack of basic education)
This problems don't exist in south india

Suicide rate is higher there cuz
>one shot at life
>born black

>more jobs for africans
>easy labor
>plantations are eco friendly
I dont see the cons

Comfy

Attached: Norman-Rockwell-Boy-in-Dining-Car-1946-Collection-of-The-Norman-Rockwell-Museum-at-Stockbridge_xl.jpg (947x1024, 255.37K)

You just described Brazil.

give them condoms

Attached: 1645647878832.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

Self sustainability. Let them sort it out.

It's solving itself slowly as we speak. So long as the area remains peaceful, and the world around it doesn't collapse they will slowly pull themselves out of the hole they are in.
Expedite this by partnering up for investment opportunities.

we have black maid(slave)

Watch blood diamond. Reality is that this will be the future of Africa, we really need to solve white people demographics that also aren’t abusive towards Africa.

Self sustainable Africa is bad for Europe and the West

Honestly this. The main issue is that so many Africans live in corrupt governments.
They are slowly pulling themselves out of the pit though. I'm pretty sure Tanzania, Namibia, South Africa and a few other places are pretty safe now and are slowly becoming wealthier and wealthier

>three child policy
>mass sterilization on completely retarded countries like the Congo
>stop all the tribal warfare crap, scrap tribes completely and either push them all in one place and let them die out or force them into the general population
>deep background check and constant surveillance on politicians, corruption will result in harsh punishment until they fall in line
All I have so far.

If you ask me, I think China just needs to sterilize most of the population and put the smart ones to work like slaves.

stop being racist

yep

Attached: Ei5Xrm7UMAIa8-P.jpg (775x1102, 168.02K)

Attached: 3hv1ahz2lsu21.jpg (461x509, 23.7K)

Ok Zhang.

we too
youtu.be/ckSrlCmX_Cg

Why do Any Forums chuds hate Africans? Do you associate them with American blacks? They are completely different.

I'm African American.

why do you hate africans so much?

You will never be African. You have absolutely no cultural connection to Africa and are a mutt. Real Africans despise you.

Cope.

Euros here have to deal with African refugees and immigrants crapping up their countries. It's why I whine when people say Africans hate American Blacks when they're just as bad. They have nothing to feel superior over.

And that's what Sankara preached

I miss this nigga so much it's unbelievable

Attached: Sankara.jpg (564x564, 63.72K)

>Uncle Tom
Yikes

Development is an act of national self-esteem. African nations will make a lot of effort but will ultimately improve because they can learn from other successful national examples elsewhere.

See
I hate African Americans too, though.

africa isn't the best place for supporting humans and it will only get worse in the future. I'd say the continent as a whole can only support about 500 million people living there

Attached: italy_immigration_boat_people.jpg (3000x2000, 692.78K)

only uncle toms and oreos welcome on this board

Self hating idiot

If everyone thought like you, Africans would not exist

I wish the best to those who stay in Africa and I hope they can have a glorious future

He's ADOS

GOOD

this and financial reward for not having kids