We'd be in Moscow by the end of the week. God, I'd love to sign up for a war with Russia

We'd be in Moscow by the end of the week. God, I'd love to sign up for a war with Russia.

Attached: proxy-image.png (1200x698, 72.92K)

>Moscow by the end of the week
That's what the blown up redditors thought.

Hitler thought the same thing retard

Hitler fought on 2 fronts and both were held up by the industrial might of USA. Russia has 0 friends that matter.

Akshually Hitler couldve made it to Moscow before the first winter but insisted to move his troops south. Everyone told him not to do that but he insisted on securing more territory assuming he could just return later. You know how that turned out.

Actually i bet most of your island would be vaporized right before you manage to do that
As well as russia and the west

None of you have seen combat

Kek someone your country "men" left Ukraine because they said they never faced a opposition like them, it's not so easy when you are the one with no air advantage and the one getting bomb

>We'd be in Moscow by the end of the week.
Oh god. Not again.

I just hope someone stops Russia. They're killing poor Ukrainians who did nothing wrong.

Russia will extend from Brest to Vladivostok and there's nothing you can do about it

That's such a smart thought, how come nobody in history thought of that?
In reality tho, even if you capture Moscow, and that's a big if, Russians will thank you for destroying that piece of shit city and then push your ass too the Irish border

> fighting against anglos
Bring it on.

three months ago you tards told me putin would take kiev in less than a week, I don't trust you niggas

Hitler was fighing one front until we won. Then USA came to save Reich from complete destruction. So Reich's officers would be able to found EU.

Attached: 6720F46F-2BE8-40B8-865B-6529432CB188.jpg (1245x957, 310.21K)

You'd be nuked well before Moscow. The entire reason we're not intervening in Ukraine is because we're worried Putin would act like an upset child and try to destroy the world after we destroy all his forces there in the space of a day or two.

Attached: 8DCFED63-4CF0-43A9-9375-D03234AB4146.jpg (1080x757, 67.13K)

Very true

pivot to the caucasus made sense from a resource standpoint.
it was unlikely that russia would've completely surrendered after losing moscow

>We'd be in Moscow by the end of the week.
I'd say "Hitler probably thought that too" but Hitler deliberately decided not to try and take Moscow because Napoleon did that and he failed so we can't do anything he did

The truth that americans don't want to hear

>Then USA came to save Reich from complete destruction.
....by weakening the eastern front even further through forcing them to put troops in the west and north africa?

kek

Is brazil the new serbia? Is there enough russian cum for both of them?

Surely some powerful oligarch who enjoys life will take pootin out before WW3 is allowed to happen

Attached: russian incel.png (680x414, 308.3K)

Delusional but feel free to go get yourself blown up so BAE Systems and Thales can profit.