ITT we RP as bommers in your country

ITT we RP as bommers in your country

Attached: 0_Granddaughter-shares-hilarious-snaps-on-grandads-iPad.jpg (1200x1200, 98.44K)

Brexit means brexit

Boris Johnson is a new Churchill

We need more Pakis and Africans here and less Euros

Fuck Russia they are Communists

I love American values

*braying midwit commentary on anything whatsoever*
well you need to respect me because erm well you just have to

>hrrr i know I voted for this policies 30 years ago but now I hate the eu and thier regulations

Nobody needs more than ten rounds. I gave my wife a double barrel. I told her if she's ever in trouble, to just go out on the porch and shoot both barrels at the sky, that'll scare off the intruders.

>We need more Pakis and Africans here and less Euros
is this real

only 10 years for stealing a bag of crisps? fuckin gone soft we have they having a laugh we use to be great but not nomore crazy wat you can get away with these days ...

hoss asylanten ('ate asylum seekers)
hoss muslime ('ate muslims)
bin ka nazi (not racis)
mog's afoch ned (just don't like em)
is hoid a so (simple as)

I'LL TAKE AMERICAN OVER FOREIGN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

-RICK

Sent from galaxy note 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marines
1989-2003
COLT FOR LIFE, AK'S SUCK
COLT ANACONDA
CHEVY BOY FOR LIFE
96 CAMARO SS
70 CHEVELLE SS
2017 SILVERADO MIDNIGHT PACKAGE "THE UAV"
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS:FACT
TRUMP 2024
Got a complaint? Register it by KISSING MY ASS!!

Attached: 8C70D9C7-5E2D-4685-8A45-7112468AEC55.jpg (458x450, 32.19K)

Kek

Yeah, common view among boomers and so-called "right-wingers."

I thought pakis were a major point of brexit

Attached: file.png (780x438, 192.36K)

THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE ARE LAZY

-MARTIN
RETIRED 1990

Yeah, they wanted more of them.

>hardware shop is open on Sunday?
>Vicar wife sex tape
>Tapio Rautavaara juutube
>Sanna marin vappusatanen When?
>Who Putin?

Attached: 9qmsj.jpg (400x400, 19.39K)

Those damned Milleniums ruined everything they won't pay $70,000 for my rusted shell of a '69 Chevelle SS that was supposed to be my retirement fund. I know what I got.

Ara jaysus sure he might be from zimbabwe but sure he’s some hurler and some man to catch a high ball in at corner back and suck a feast of pints after

Attached: 9309E4E6-1019-4EC7-82D2-1935F56605E4.png (300x300, 54.63K)

>rants for an hour about corruption and nepotism holding the country back
>ends rant by saying we must make sure someone from our tribe becomes president/mayor this time so we can "eat" too

Attached: 1647208766839.jpg (660x1185, 177.38K)

Obama proved the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, anyway.

I didn't buy my first house at 20 for 30 grand because it did not have a view. I didn't know the same house would now be worth over a million.

>I'm a 50 something y/o man or woman, i think going to college should be the only aspiration for people younger than me. I voted the same parties and the same candidates for 30 years and got spitted in the face by all of them. No, i'm not a coward i just hold to my christian values(tm). Have a good sunday
rare

Las Malvinas son Argentinas
que vuelvan los milicos

don't fucking lie lad. What happened is the boomers wanted less immigrants (the refugee crisis and Germany demanding everyone take some unironically was a major reason we voted to leave), but politicans wanted more immigrants to keep wages low and house prices high, and so now Westminster are claiming that Brexit just meant "less Euros" and have now started to switch towards more non-Euros. Basically, the government found a loophole which means they can technically meet their promise while still not needing to deliver it.

blady jacinda fakin ap tha howl cantree aye. stup foar woduhs!! ban 1080!!

NON OF YOU LITTLE GIRLS WOULD BE TURNING YOURSELVES INTO MEN IF YOU KNEW WHAT WAR WAS LIKE

Attached: C1BA1B3A-6F38-4B30-A6E4-E168216BD0FF.jpg (612x408, 39.48K)