Do you have Free speech in your country? because in Russia they don't

Do you have Free speech in your country? because in Russia they don't
streamable.com/p8mj45

Attached: 1631650722900.jpg (1080x1309, 422.6K)

No

No. In the UK, you can go to prison for offending political officials online.

Are you telling me this is what Ukrainian soldiers see when they go into combat?

Attached: pomogisebe.webm (640x640, 988.18K)

Free speech is overrated anyways.

Yes, I can declare my opposition to the Russian administration or their war of aggression and face absolutely no consequences.

It's funny how people all over the world tell Russians to protest and throw off the government when OPs video is exactly what happens if you do. There's a vid of a dude holding a blank paper in his hand getting arrested.

>Do you have Free speech in your country?
No. Our government likes to pretend we're a bastion of free speech, but it's only if you have the right opinions. In reality, we're just the same as Russia (maybe slightly better, because the police won't beat you up).

t. never been to a protest

The police will definitely beat you up.

Me? I'm just glad they have a place like this where they can come and express whatever opinion they want without risking an arrest

Attached: 212723394175.jpg (720x644, 56.03K)

If you protest against the operation you get taken in by cops
If you support the operation you get taken in by cops

uhhmmmm

Attached: 1576947391391.jpg (192x245, 9.82K)

I do sex

>If you support the operation you get taken in by cops
On a next plane to Kiev?

Probably if there are mostly white people in the crowd.

Doesn't matter the colour. The British police love beating protesters and will do it regardless.

>Do you have Free speech in your country?
Yes***********************************.
* Some restrictions apply.
** Void under some circumstances.
*** Subject to change at any time for any reason.

Russia has coffee?

It do be like that though

>If you protest against the operation you get taken in by cops
>If you support the operation you get taken in by cops
Why

We have de jure free speech. But DeFacto censorship. Tech oligarchs and there NGO partners in crime have a lot of power over public discourse here. And most of Europe does not have free speech. It's not common. Speach and association are regulated by the state in most of Europe.

Russia has a law against holding protests without government approval. We have the same law. If you hold a protest without the government approving it, you all get arrested. The same thing goes for strikes etc.

Ah ok

>We have de jure free speech. But DeFacto censorship. Tech oligarchs and there NGO partners in crime have a lot of power over public discourse here
I think everyone knows that, and honestly it is very very effective, if the main social media sites were promoting pro Russia content, the discussion online would be a lot different, a lot.

>do you realise you're being arrested right now
>yes
Lmao what is is going on over there

>I think everyone knows that
you would be surprised.