Which side would you choose?

Which side would you choose?

Attached: sides.png (492x380, 30.78K)

>supporting both sides
>what did israel mean by this?

Nigerian civil war?

i would stand only with israel

What the fuck

what is that, something related to south africa?

The French team

>Israel both sides
You can't make this shit up

Not get involved

It's what they always do

israel

Biafran war

Who won?

left

What even is this? Why's the vatican even allegedly here?

Sending their prayers

>Earlier in the day, the Government had issued a statement specifically denouncing the Vat ican's role in relief efforts and accusing the Vatican of “sustaining the rebels with money and vital supplies.”

>In Rome, the Nigerian Ambassador, John M. Garba, made “a protest” against a reference last Sunday by Pope Paul VI to the possibility of genocide of the Ibo people.

>[The Vatican announced that the Pope was sending “a large sum of money” to Nigeria for “the needy and suffering population.”]

>General Gowon's statement came after students gathered in the center of Lagos today to celebrate Nigeria's victory. One student poster proclaimed: “The Hottest Part of Hell for the Pope!”

>The anger felt in Nigeria over the role played by relief agencies stems from the fact that most of the help went to the other side. Most of it was in food and medical supplies, but there was also moral support and even some weapons and ammunition.

Biafra was mostly catholic, fighting against the Muslim-dominated Nigerian government so I guess it's alleged the Vatican sent more aid to them

Jews u asshole

would this constitute an act of war

we support black on black violence

Based??

You support every kind of violence

Attached: file.png (640x600, 131.58K)

The left looks based while the right looks like some Religious alliance

Every time make me laugth, looks like pure random teams

>Israel both side
>Soviet with USA
>UK & Canada on different side
>Vatican