- W-where are you from?

- W-where are you from?
- Umm well, I'm from Eastern Europe.
- Oh, which cunt?
- S-somewhere between Eastern Europe and Western Asia .

Attached: images (4).jpg (247x204, 7.93K)

Me? I'm from Russia!

literally me

Say you're from ukraine for sympathy points and noone can tell the difference

Don’t be ashamed, user

>where are you from?
>Croatia
>oh... which part of the world is that in?
>the Balkans
>...?
>Yugoslavia
>...?
>Eastern Europe
>oh, so you're Russian?

Attached: reeee.jpg (665x662, 184.37K)

NO, I WILL NOT SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT
NO, I WILL NOT APPROVE THE CURRENT POLITICAL EVENT
NO, I WILL NEVER BE ASHAMED OF BEING RUSSIAN

Attached: based pepe.png (1210x1000, 295.25K)

Just say "Close to Italy" user

this is the best mindset

>so which part of europe are you from?
I am not from Europe, I am British. We are ethnically, culturally and geographically distinct from the continent of Europe. You must accept this before further communication between us occurs.

Attached: 1554010778127.jpg (1080x1080, 60.88K)

same

Literally me but flag.

Don’t be like those faggy Americans that pretended to be Canadian after Iraq. If I was a Russian in Europe right now I would wear a Russian flag patch on my jacket and speak in a russian accent even if I could speak in a British/American accent

Don't leave Russia?

You'd get rightfully treated like shit. There's no pride in being russian right now like there isnt in being american after what you've done

Tell me, is there still price in being French? What countries are allowed to not be self-hating?

You can say 'on country east of France'

France has much more SOVL so they can have pride. Our shit is copy and paste sawdust mansions. Entire suburbs have the exact same house with a different color paint. It is required to drive a car because this country was designed for fat people who hate going outside. Simple as

This is what too much Any Forums and not passing high school American History does to your brain.

>Entire suburbs have the exact same house with a different color
Literally never seen this, thank GOD I live in the northeast

>You'd get rightfully treated like shit. There's no pride in being russian right now like there isnt in being american after what you've done

Attached: 501.png (620x714, 29.78K)

I kneel