Why are the ancient Chinese so wise?

Why are the ancient Chinese so wise?

>“If the country small but the ruler doesn’t accept humble status; its forces weak but never fears the strong ; the country knows no ritual propriety, insults strong neighbors; greedy and obstinate but unskilful in diplomacy; such country deserves the downfall.” Han Fei 280 – 233 BC

Attached: 1646318766389.jpg (899x990, 339.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Original quote in classical Chinese of 3rd century BC.” 《韓非》《亡徵第十五》:國小而不處卑,力少而不畏強,無禮而侮大鄰,貪愎而拙交者,可亡也。

Did they know something we dont know today?

Attached: FMfApcZVcAA9mwP.jpg (421x477, 29.71K)

Yea, it's clear you're communist spy

but there was no communism in 280BC

Communist is a euphemism for chinese

based take

>greedy and obstinate but unskilful in diplomacy

That’s literally modern Chinese diplomacy

Attached: 83A7F6BE-7141-483A-B684-4615E4B86349.jpg (1024x937, 76.97K)

Skillful enough to economically take out the entire West via corona and supply chain control, and also skillful enough to now have Russia as their secured resource appendage.

Not skillful enough for winning reddit gold and western MSM paise tho, that much I agree

China’s diplomats are always rude and act like they’re better than everyone else, there are no exceptions

you think that's a failure but chinese diplomats are loved throughout the third world BECAUSE they confront firsties

They act rude vs the West, and this is actually based.

Cant expect friendly welcome if you wage trade war against them for the last 4-5 years and literally kidnapped one of their main company's CFO.

Because the third world values informality, I’d the third world adopted Western etiquette for government positions they’d be respected more. Japan and South Korea is successful at it. Even some African countries do it successfully.

Hohols are just dumb. I would expecting them to fucked up but not as big as to created a false flag for russian to fucking INVADED them
good job hohols, now even normal people like me that live thousand of kilometers away get fucked too
everything is going up...like wtf? I go to the supermarket to pick up some goods and everything is now more expensive than pre-chink flu. Almost have a heart attack at the check out
Fuck them

Attached: 1630919597836.gif (323x374, 1.34M)

>They act rude vs the West, and this is actually based.
Making childish insults isn’t based
>Cant expect friendly welcome if you wage trade war against them for the last 4-5 years and literally kidnapped one of their main company's CFO.
China literally does this though

Get off the proxy Zhang.

why are vietnamese int posters so rude? are you that russian expat living in vietnam?

>Japan and South Korea is successful at it

And having nothing to show for it LMAO.

Japan = raped by GIs to this day
South Korea = cant even command their own army

you are basically comparing two VASSAL states with an actual independent actor here.

China didnt initiate the trade war or any kidnapping. The canadians were the retaliation and the Chinese counter-sanctions were equally expected responses to what Trump did.

You cant just reverse cause and effect.

It is especially funny how the West is now begging China to help them on Russia by backstabbing them. Peak arrogance, especially after everything they did and said (Xinjiang/Uyghur bullshit, Huawei kidnapping, sanctions etc.)

i am pissed because i am getting burn by inflation and rising cost.
Happy now? I get butthurt every time i see an ukraine flag. They dont backdown, and dont control their nazi shithead and thus creating a false flag for churkas to use it. Now everything is rising, the WB is already talking about another FUCKING recession and the goverments and central banks around the world cant do anything but to wait and hope that Ukraine gives what the russian want

i dont think it was ukraine who started this war...

they are.
see the OP post.

even chinks from 2000+ years ago understood it.

yes, but they sucked at diplomatic
reading 1, 1 FUCKING wikipedia page might have save them and others, but i guess they cant read, can they?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization

finland is part of the eu. it is not neutral at all, will probably will join nato too soon after these events....

putin chimped out at ukrainians in 2014 because they wanted to sign a FREE TRADE deal with the european union. russia by the way has signed plenty of deals with the eu.

> I’d the third world adopted Western etiquette for government positions they’d be respected more.
no, we wouldn't

brainlet take
their horrible diplomacy is tolerated because west wants to make money in china
with a new cold war on the rise china will fall be cut off again in the coming years

anytime now

i listened to what putin addressed the world live on RT a few days before the invasion, he clearly use the "genocide" and "nazi" flags as a justification for the "intervention". Hate it when the goverment dont deal with the radical elements within their country (like wtf with the damn azov battalion?), putin wanted a buffer zone and the kremlin have been screaming about ukraine neutrality (and you know wtf ukraine did after that? They asked to join nato lol). Nato refused it and wants to contain this war as a regional conflict but Ukraine is actively dragging nato in. They clearly dont want to backdown and want to be "tough". Now they got fucked and they are pretending to be innocent? Fuck off retard
and yes, the russian invaded ukraine, thats wrong and i am not here to jusstify it

ukraine by the way is not a small country. it is the largest country in europe, and was the second most populous country in the soviet union and was the breadbasket of the soviet union.

its population is about 30 percent of the russian population.

ukraine also used to have 3rd largest nuclear arsenal in the world after the ussr collapsed, but they gave it up to russia in exchange for russia recognizing its sovereignty and promising to respect its borders.

Zhuangtzu was right about everything

Attached: 393-3938295_7664024-feelsweirdman-png-clipart.jpg (320x291, 53.47K)

hitler used the excuse that czechs and poles were killing germans in the sudetenland.

appeasement does not work.

russia also has neo nazi groups in its military, see wagner group.

ukraine was promised by russia to have its borders respected in exchange for giving up its nuclear weapons, russia broke this promise in 2014

just saying finlandization is obsolete now. ukraine tried to be neutral before 2014 and hasnt even joined the eu or nato officially but ukraine still got invaded.

finland was a member of the eu, and now it wants to join nato since russia invaded ukraine.