This is how 99% of spaniards live

This is how 99% of spaniards live.....

Attached: spanish city.jpg (964x603, 667.5K)

Attached: descarga (29).jpg (220x164, 7.41K)

Attached: population density.jpg (2484x2124, 1.12M)

is it just all desert?

SOVL

except for the north most of it is an arid wasteland but the real deserts are on the south and Aragón
pic related is around Madrid

Attached: IMG_20210928_084531.jpg (3264x1840, 2.61M)

North of the central plateau is a semi-arid steppe but arable, the southern sub-plateau is basically a desert.

look depressing

why

looks comfy
this is how 60% of Romanians live

Attached: 43.jpg (858x570, 360.85K)

>you can just walk to the store
Americans hate this.

I has the same yellow filter vibe used by hollywood for shots in Mexico or Afghanistan

Attached: 1630466055620.png (512x512, 207.82K)

the store is literally inside the building

Sovlful commie blocks

No, Spain is not a desert. The only desert that Spain has is in Almería. All that yellow stuff that you see on the satellite map is not a desert, it is a semi-arid steppe, that is, cultivable, and it only represents 45% of the country. Spain has many intermediate elevations full of vegetation, in fact it is the second country in Europe with the highest average altitude without counting the microstates. Anyway, it is one of the countries with the highest proportion of forest area in Europe despite all the memes.

Attached: forestal areas europe.jpg (1200x1009, 92.31K)

home...

>thread is about spain
>some faux-german talks about americans
rent
free

Just imagine there were a country where you are legally required by law to punch yourself in the face every 10 minutes. It's so bizarre that you just couldn't stop thinking about it.

>be American
>drink a few beer until you are out
>want to replenish your supplies
>can't because
>a) it's already 6pm and the govnerment shop with alcohol loicense has closed
>b) you are locked inside your suburban home because you can't get anywhere without committing a DUI
Pure freedom.

I'd kill myself if I lived in Europe. Most of you people don't even own a car. You are literal children

I don't drink alcohol so this problem doesn't apply to me. I prefer to keep my liver intact and not drink carbs.

Looks alright