Why do Russians live in commieblocks when they could be living in a house like this?

Why do Russians live in commieblocks when they could be living in a house like this?

Attached: russiaold-rural-wooden-house-russian-village-winter-sunny-day-moskow-region-russia_119973-110[1].jpg (1060x706, 224.29K)

because most of their private section houses are actually dachas and almost everyone in russia has both commieblock and dacha, its used for weekend parties and summer gardening.

Attached: novosibirsk dachas.jpg (1000x670, 882.56K)

Because that's not a house but a dacha.

I've been in a house like this in Lithuania, and they usually have little to no heating, cracks all over and outside toilets. Maybe not even a modern kitchen, instead using one of those ancient ovens where you burn wood to heat up the stoves
They're beautiful to look at, but I guess it's the lack of modern amenities and cost of renovation that stops them, as well as location

those are little more than sheds

well its cottage, theres all kinda small and big.

Attached: russian-dacha-1.jpg (750x563, 138.11K)

The communist revolution was another mistake

Attached: images (40).jpg (225x225, 5.8K)

dachas are terrible not meant for daily living, impossible to live there in winter

Attached: krasnodarskaya-rublevka.jpg (1920x1071, 276.83K)

>russia without bolshevik revolution

Attached: russia render.jpg (989x1109, 254.03K)

There's nothing wrong with a commieblock. New commieblocks probably even have indoor swimming pools, gyms, underground parking like Western condos.

>sovl
>sovlless

Sovl and trad vs sovless and gay

Attached: 16404002371330.jpg (1280x910, 464.04K)

Attached: russia render2.jpg (991x1054, 225.11K)

its a 'weekend house'
villages prosper if the gubbment invests money to get those 'weekend houses' steady electricity, satelite tv and internet and phone lines
water seems to be the most difficult one since ancestors from whoever inherits such a place relied on rainwater (not collected in barrels when rain falls but from streams that drizzle from an underground water basin that gets water not from depths of the planet but rain)
such water mostly tastes like iron/clay/dirt but is filled with minerals and always good for drinking
i for one have such a stream in my weekend house place, got a pump as well to get the water uphill to the house yet i cant satisfy thirst with such water because im used to chlorine filled water from the town that makes frogs retarded and shit
old people have the opposite effect since they survived world wars and shit drinking that water only
its good when i pour some apple vinegar and sugar in it, quenches the thirst
or currant syrup
or strawberry syrup
or cherry syrup
or any syrup
or black wine
or white wine
i have to mix it with something to quench thirst
meaning hangovers in the village are a bitch
but not really, since i have to only walk a few kilometers for an underground basin waterspring that sprinkles and drizzles off of a rock and not from under a tree to get the fammiliar taste of water
(water springing from under a tree has shitton of clay and minerals in it and makes you more thirsty despite quenching your biological thirst and repairs your gut bacteria so you shit more)
Glacier springs are different so other khultchurs have other taste for water
same as permafrost springs, they have mammoth shit and piss in them, very healthy

posts photo of a bolshevik sectant tgat hates russians so much he cant even put on kosovorotka

>dachas are terrible not meant for daily living, impossible to live there in winter
Nah some dachas are just land , others are with houses and banyas, electricity and good water

That really depends on the person. I know some Russians whose dacha's interior looks 1st world. Some od them instead have cracks in their walls, bugs all over and an outside toilet and kitchen with tandoors

Russia looks like THAT?!

brazil of europa

Attached: gelendzhik-e1fabf65-9c1b-434f-95ea-c99753f0fa9-resize-750.jpg (750x600, 121.37K)

Looks comfy

central heating