/balk/

Attached: 1646763112477.jpg (1276x1518, 228.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sKB4wAqMKRQ?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=kyNP3s5mxI8
youtube.com/watch?v=gzZqdEdZGG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Makedonci su najbolji posteri dbi

Attached: TOv7rhy.png (1024x768, 461.95K)

>charlemagne is all europeans' common ancestor
>we are all related
When will balkan maymuns realize this?

We(SVRBs) never got ruled by a westeroid ruler tatarchugo.

>80% of marriages in the past were between 1st or 2nd cousins
Imagine marrying your cousin.

#
First of all you don't understand the mentality of macedonians are you dumb

Over the years since the Roman times there hasn't been a stable dynasty like the japanise dynasty here or other old dynasties so being a leader of politics here is just a mental and death sentence

But the issue is the behavior of those people its usually psychopaths but I found a way to combat that and it's thorugh killing 1.7million people

Also for my business advice I wasn't paid and yet the shithead paid 10millioj to get out of jail and the judicial system in Macedonia is shit and corruption is high

Every politician acts as a moral while deep down they are cleptomans

So I tried finding love not thorugh expressing wealth but superiority and other things and you know what happend this

The government or atleast the secret police survillianed me since a kid when it was 2007 and 2006 the secret service hacked into my email and MSN to see which girls I chatted with because mijalkov older son fetish is to go after girls who have boyfriends so far he has went after 6 girls who were of their friends

The government does nothing in preventing future bad things by that family heck Jordan even fucked the gf of his brother

And on top of that my brother is immoral shithead low iq my dad even did favors for him to finish high-school so mijalkov older son and my older brother should actually be locked up in a mental institution and yet people here insult me for being a victim no support or anything

But deep down some people called me a god here and I appreciate that

So I don't have schizophrenia it's just I went thorugh alot of stress by my family friends the government and cia

88 is the avarage iq while I have 232iq do you think life is easy to me

If I tried to say what I worked from 2018 people would not belive it if I try to explain how I do stuff and theories they wouldn't understand me

I tried finding a soulmate but majority of girls are expecting extreme wealth

oh man, I went running in the afternoon, since it was so cold the past months, and my hamstrings are sore.

Attached: 1503153148001.jpg (822x819, 71.38K)

youtu.be/sKB4wAqMKRQ?t=23
This 200 IQ retard is MOGGED by our 232IQ kang

>gurd exists
Not even he is smart enough to escape shart religious brainwashing

take ur meds schizoid

Not a schizo

You're just a vmro dpmne bot you defend anything nationalistic while deep down the people you fight to come to power will ruin the state even more

Instead of investing 1billion into clean energy gru3vski invested into project skopje 2014

I gave a demand to EU to put vmro dpmne as a terror organisation if it doesn't I am releasing a new biological virus into France and Germany

See the incel no drip Run away from NGOs that are members do not have IQ only get ideologies from mainstream media follow trends not to see the demand that society requires to make money but as cattle collect them and what they do is a discussion on low IQ She looks like a fucking whore and defends herself like an ant ant queen, but only a beta male can carry such a slogan and I burn the ants with a magnifying glass. is from compute which means counting what it means if you catch an ass girl and you are not like other NPC men it means that the love for your girlfriend and what he loves you is calculated and when you have a child, the child would grow up in a pleasant atmosphere full of love because counts and calculates love and it will not be toxic Unfortunately this degenerate was born of plebeians who were stupid and this idiot that he has no DNA from his ancestors for intellect it can be seen that there is no shame what it means and that it is genetic waste That's why most of the trolls on the forums do not have a good way of expressing themselves and everything is negative which means that this man with the slogan of protest should be helped, well, how to give him money he will think he succeeded and not realize that money is not everything Here is an example to give him money and he has a whole group of racketeers so how a beta male will pay them for protection Second example whores will stick to him for money This incel needs to have his cock cut and put it in his ass Because he defends the whores and most often the scoundrels are uneducated and those who are educated get mania and depression and psychopathic and sociopathic behavior Because they can not give love to their children because they fucked with other men and smart and educated mania catches them so they become witches and dye their hair to attract attention to the next victim some incel nasty 1/2

2/2 and I am killing 1.7million people in Northern macedonia

Run away from NGO freaks save money go to o a country that is poorer than Macedonia before neo-liberal idiots brainwash them I suggested you take black women if you want from Asia take Chinese women if you want white race all Russia in a year will be poorer you can take a woman from there and come here with strangers and these neoliberal freaks from NGOs will jerk at your success while he was a member of some ngo nonsense and wasting time on nasty feminists who are in ngo Edit: I do not know why I can not see a reply to my comment and you can see that I do not bother about politics and if I were for the Russians I would not say that the Russians will be poor This is my thought about society in terms of love but unfortunately NGO brainwashed freaks without the important thing in life that many scientists have asked everything and anything else that matters when you do not ask why it is like this then you are an NPC and I come to Reddit for house music 2/2

Yes that's my reddit post

As that guy Sort of explains my post but fact is macedonian girls are biggest whores which is why I want to migrate out of here

yeah looks like your general will be killed by a schizo too
rip /balk/

Attached: 14752D07-9BD2-440F-8851-016FEC0C97DA.gif (450x445, 64.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kyNP3s5mxI8
Bruh...

Бeлaя apмия, чёpный бapoн
Cнoвa гoтoвят нaм цapcкий тpoн
Ho oт тaйги дo бpитaнcких мopeй
Кpacнaя Apмия вceх cильнeй!
Taк пycть жe Кpacнaя
Cжимaeт влacтнo
Cвoй штык мoзoлиcтoй pyкoй,
И вce дoлжны мы
Heyдepжимo
Идти в пocлeдний cмepтный бoй!
Taк пycть жe Кpacнaя
Cжимaeт влacтнo
И вce дoлжны мы
Heyдepжимo
Кpacнaя Apмия мapш мapш впepёд
Peвввoeнcoвeт нac в бoй зoвёт
Beдь oт тaйги дo бpитaнcких мopeй
Taк пycть жe Кpacнaя
Cжимaeт влacтнo
И вce дoлжны мы
Heyдepжимo
Taк пycть жe Кpacнaя
Cжимaeт влacтнo
И вce дoлжны мы
Heyдepжимo
Бeлaя apмия, чёpный бapoн
Cнoвa гoтoвят нaм цapcкий тpoн
Ho oт тaйги дo бpитaнcких мopeй
Taк пycть жe Кpacнaя
Cжимaeт влacтнo
И вce дoлжны мы
Heyдepжимo
Taк пycть жe Кpacнaя
Cжимaeт влacтнo
И вce дoлжны мы
Heyдepжимo

Attached: soldiers_of_red_army_hunting_p.jpg (455x550, 115.73K)

Heh you don't know the Balkan spirit. We can withstand anything. This particular schizo CREATED our general and has been its lifeblood.

Brainlet.

>88 is the avarage iq while I have 232iq do you think life is easy to me

Attached: 39f5738868f6c92fef6437c9a647af7c.jpg (960x944, 58.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gzZqdEdZGG8

This scared Bulgarians to their core.

meds