Do people in your country have money?

do people in your country have money?

Attached: 1645671141273.png (1529x1001, 75.47K)

>the average chinese is as wealthy as the average pole

[X] Doubt

That chart is misleading because it represents 'wealth' not 'income'. China for instance is very high due to real estate. That does not mean your average chinese make a lot of money.

Poland is peak shithole

>Germany
>No

This. This is a savings trend chart.

Never have, never will. Germany is worse than Detroit and I'm scared of a suicide bomber blowing up or a truck full of machine gun shooters driving into the store and putting a hole into every customer every time I go shopping

Attached: average-developers-salaries-worldwide-daxx20220105.png (2223x1677, 1.09M)

Income is more deceptive than wealth. Income is pointless when you only earn enough to survive and never save enough to build wealth.

>Singapore below Taiwain

Now I know that ain't right.

us tech workers are only paid so well because they are complicit in the destruction of the world and the enslavement of humanity

i cant believe we are richer than Russia
where in Russia go for a holiday and sex Russian hooker?

Attached: apu suit.jpg (236x362, 14.96K)

Imagine being poorer than a Mexican lmao

Everyone is complicit in that. We could choose not to use American search engines and social media if we wanted to. Everyone that pays for netflix is at fault here.

no, everyone has their money in their house that lost all value when last factory left 10 years ago from shitholetown number 35.

>2021
>Russia poorer than Iran

They going to be NK tier.

Fuck no

Attached: 1624278801407.png (552x543, 266.33K)

wonder what happens when chinese housing market will burst, all of their wealth is gone

More like they have to spend 70k/year on rent for a 1 bed apartment to live in SF.

Poland is doing well if it citizens have more wealth than Saudi Arabia and a similar amount of wealth as the average Chinese guy

Why is Belgium such a shithole if they are all rich?

Get fucked cancucks

We're only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1604519152597.jpg (709x1024, 49.85K)

they are less of a shithole than germany for sure