I want to learn French but it's such an ugly language

I want to learn French but it's such an ugly language

Attached: 1544555779284.jpg (400x388, 21.3K)

Then why do you want to learn it?

It's just nasal Spanish

No, nasal Spanish is Portuguese. French is nasal Italian.

Same here

Trolling purposes on another website
Espagnol and español technically sound the same yet in French it's so much uglier than in Spanish somehow

Why?
If you want to talk to african niggers just stay with english

Portuguese doesn't have those ugly nasal vowels

Ñ is the ugliest letter I've ever seen. The sound should be written either or
Spanish in general is just ugly
You have no ground to stand on, french is at least interesting, spanish is boring

French: sophisticated, cultured, an interesting balance of masculine and feminine phonemes. Spanish: PAPAGOGAO POPA TOKO LOCO HIHO LOCETA ANADA POTATA LOS TATA TATO TATE LAKA DAKA ENCHELADA TATATATA JAJAJA -probubly a fat woman with a dress down to her ankles yelling in a walmart while her children scream and cry
it sure is a close one

>Trolling purposes on another website
grow up, pancho

It's not. A lot of people love Ñ, in fact one of the Any Forums banners features Ñ. On the other hand having to use a ligature is retarded

>French: sophisticated, cultured, an interesting balance of masculine and feminine phonemes
You have never been to rance and/or met a french person

portuguese has more nasal vowels than french

I actually have been to France and I have met a few French people through student exchanges. I bet youre Algerian or a low T Urban Parisian French. Either way, do you really believe spanish is more attractive than French?

?????

I was wrong but at least I never notice them when hearing Brazilians talk while it seems half of French is made up of nasal sounds

>Mexican education

Attached: Brazilian Portuguese vowel chart.png (1280x974, 47.09K)

>Either way, do you really believe spanish is more attractive than French?
Assigning those kind of subjective characteristics to languages only reflect your own opinions (or prejudices) toward the people that speak those languages.
Anyways, i speak both languages fluently. Both can be sophisticated and vulgar

Dont learn it. Garbage shithole useless language

>let me tell you about your country/ language
Yes spanish is much more attractive and useful than fr*nch

there's no reason to learn it. most people there speak english and it's a disgusting country overall

>french is at least interesting, spanish is boring
what does this even mean

Its bs. french is just some gay english dialect
Based