Reminder that having a McDonald's in your country is a PRIVILEGE that can be taken away at any moment

Reminder that having a McDonald's in your country is a PRIVILEGE that can be taken away at any moment.

Attached: No more big Macs for Ivan.jpg (1421x1337, 1009.98K)

yeah its about french fries and nugget too

Attached: apu gib.jpg (778x512, 45.85K)

we (serb republic) kicked it out ourselves because its gmo estrogen filled gay frog dog shit which only a satans spawn can feast upon willingly
may you become a trillionaire which cant buy a box of matches for a trillion US Dollars

can't they just seize mc donalds and nationalize them, then keep going producing burgers in the exact way the old american owners taught them?

I've never eaten in a McDonald's

American would start ww3 if that happen

Can't wait for the McDonald's wars. McJavelins and dollar menu executions are coming.

wtf, I'll vote for any candidate who states he will invade Ukraine in his pamphlet now

LMFAO
Stupid europeans

just don't ever think about depriving China of their burgers

Attached: burger cultivation.png (1556x772, 276.75K)

mcdonalds should be only in usa

But then it wouldn't be McDonalds, it'd be.. I dunno...like, Yorgi's or some shit

They could. The problem is the Russian government would be in charge, and they can't be trusted not to staff the organization with corrupt/incompetent officials who will immediately let the whole thing fall into disrepair

whats your guys favourite mcD menu
mine is this

Attached: McDonald's_Filet-O-Fish_sandwich_(1).jpg (2740x2040, 2.52M)

Egg McMuffin

It's insane how many cultivation novels there are that are the exact same story

>Mama can we go to Yorgi's?

My sides

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (367x538, 36.87K)

You know what, the egg McMuffin is basically a shitty version of eggs Benedict.

Why is it cheaper for me to get proper food at nice restaurant or gostilna compared to mcdonalds?

because the chemically contaminated ingredients for a mcdonalds serving come directly from USA be it fries, meat for the burgers or sauce
It is all manufactured, injected and poisoned in USA only then and only then distributed to USA's subjects areas then to those colonial areas
frozen, vacuum packed or whatever

The only think I'll eat from there are the chicken nuggets

>muh soviet images for 21st century propaganda
>muh new genders
>muh gucci dildos
>muh nword quota and genitalia quota for every job
>muh hormonal diabetes syrup foods
>muh everything costing 10 times more
>muh rent that requires bank loans, muh infinite taxes to fund welfare
>muh not having kids so immigrants can have 10+
*yawn*
thank you mr west
very cool

the west went from 90% of world gdp in 19th century to less than 20% of world gpd in 21st century
the west thinking its the center of the world is peak delusion
you cant sanction others when your main products are entertainment and fashion and tourism

sanctions will only cause western bubble to burst, especially when china hits taiwan

Same, there's something eerie about the place that takes my appetite away.

You should watch less propaganda.

Why serbs are such buttlicking retards?

you are a dutchoid, peak nato cuckery

Based SerBRO

NATO was founded to protect us.