Russians can't think logically which is why they are unpredictable...

Russians can't think logically which is why they are unpredictable. I've once heard that if you don't move Russians can't see you

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1200x800, 1.35K)

logic is for faggots
are you a faggot op

S tier thread

are they impulsive?

I like Russians

i would murder babies if Russia gave me the order
If i was the last creature on the realm of this existence left, i would carry the Russian flag and fight for its survival
If i was deemed to burn in eternal fires, i would do so willingly for Russia
i have surpassed the need of logic as YOU know it
I have my own which is impossible to fail

You better not be a bosniak

based or cringe?

кpинџ пoycт

Holy fucking based.

shut up you french fuck dont you ever dare touch me even on this realm of internet
go have a rooster pluck your dick until you cum or whatever it is you pooo aah roooh or poyrot fucks do you fucking railway station fuck
ill cut your fucking balls off

tibla

>i would murder babies if Russia gave me the order
>If i was the last creature on the realm of this existence left, i would carry the Russian flag and fight for its survival
>If i was deemed to burn in eternal fires, i would do so willingly for Russia
>i have surpassed the need of logic as YOU know it
>I have my own which is impossible to fail

Attached: 1503594053129.png (194x259, 8.24K)

Nope.

Having a plan is not a logic.
Being aware of the situation is logic.

Don't murder babies. That's an order.
t. Russia

I think Russians and Germans are similar in being cold autistic sperglords. We should be united actually

cringe

Basiert

Prussians and Russians should have confederation.
Saxon spergs should not be invited.

Russia owes more to the Mongol hordes for its' heritage than Kiev.

Thanks, twitterbro.

i am so damaged that i have never managed to make a post on reddit and i have tried believe me
i tried to make a reddit post and yet i didnt know how to do it
i tried for a month
i tried for 5 minutes when i discovered Any Forums and this is the only internet forum i know how to use
i made an account, solved keptcha and shit, still struggled long enough to give up from posting on reddit
or maybe i was banned when i was falseflaging back in 2015 at bernie sadners support, where i wanted to fake myself as being a nigger asking for a refund for a bernie sanedrs campaign
i was probably banned and i have no idea if i ever managed to create a reply/post or not
thgat website is too complicated for me to be accused of being a rettarditt user
even if nothing of above is true or whatever the fuck you want to accuse me of, i will never falter in my life to support and live for Russia, no matter what good or bad happens
i do not scoot over to enemy trench
for i DO hate the antichrist

I just appreciate schizoposting.

i know you would never ask me such a thing
i like babies and children, i would rather take them for myself to raise and feed than harm
even nigger babies
all things in order otherwise, all is clear
out

how's the mental institute treating you in bosnia?

тeйк йop мeдз, cкитcoy

the most sane yugo