IT IS TRUE

IT IS TRUE

Attached: 1645897328324.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

How come almost all Serbs support Russia's special military operation?

because muh 10000 years of russia brotherhood history

I have no idea why people keep asking this question
Russia backs Serbia on Kosovo and is anti-NATO, which Serbs hate.
Ukraine is backed by NATO and is anti-Russia.
It's not rocket science.

if they like russia so much why dont they just become part of Russia?

I still don't get it. It's an invasion of another sovereign country. People could at least stay neutral, but actively supporting it seems ridiculous.

They don't know anything about Ukraine and Russia is their senpai, so naturally they support Russia. Just like Russia says Kosovo is Serbia even though they support LDNR in Ukraine. And Ukraine supports non-Kadyrov Chechnyans even though they don't like their own separatists

Russians don't actually like brown Balkan people you know

They're landlocked and don't share a border, not yet anyway (Greater Serbia will conquer all of Europe).

ukraine isn't backed by nato

it actually doesn't seem like russia gives a fuck about them it seems like a very one sided relationship

>

They are. NATO actively helps them with logistics.

Not officially, no, but it's propped up by nato weapons. Morally backed by everyone except Russia and Serbia.

then why do all american politicians have kids as presidents and ceo's of ukrainian large companies?

i swear ukraine is just a shell corporation of usa at this point, euromaidan had american politicians electing people for government, today half of american congress has kids 'working' as ceo of ukrainian energy corporations even tho they never even visited ukraine

nato countries are pure brainwash

Why are they like this?

USA =/= nato

Look at the map. Are you sure that they are not important to Russia? Why do you think the Russians are bribing the Serbian governments and brainwashing the Serbs?

Attached: image-292[1].jpg (1000x797, 151.29K)

i'm sure Russia is interested in them strategically but the Serbian cock worshipping of Russia seems to be mostly met with indifference. I remember on Putin's birthday they held a huge military parade for him and Putin didn't even remark on it

sure....

>Not officially
it's pretty official bro they don't have to become a full member to be backed by NATO

was the US invasion of Iraq a nato operation?

No more important than any other country

remember NATO bombing Serbia ans judging serbs for war crimes, while letting croatians and bosnians out the hook?
because serbs sure do

>brainwash
nato posters never make a single argument in their replies, only scripted botted insult
think about who is brainwashed, posters who just spam opinions they heard on tv or posters who explain their reasoning but never get anything except copy-paste insult replies to every post

most swedish post i have ever seen in a frickin long time

The other countries are in NATO. Even Hungary had to turn against them.

see

he's not wrong though. there are countries in NATO that don't agree with the U.S and conflict with it like France and Iraq or just Turkey in general recently.

>see my other retarded opinion to see that my retarded opinion is right
what loosing your country to goodism does to a mf

Sure, so Serbia's only importance is they're completely shameless?

>yo lets create a sistem that helps the west against communism - America in 1949
>actually, America isnt NATO - a swedish and an american in 2022

you said US = nato
I asked if you think there was any nato involvement in Iraq
now you're backpedaling so you won't have to answer
I would like an answer on whether you think there was any nato involvement in the US invasion of Iraq

>I asked if you think there was any nato involvement in Iraq
any nato involvement in the invasion of Iraq*
there have been non-military nato involvement in Iraq post-invasion

why are moorberians so dumb?

It would be funny to see how Serbs would react if Albania suddenly became a military superpower and went up to Voivodina to ensure protection of Kosovo.