Did you know that a significant number of Any Forums posters are female? Yes, that's right...

Did you know that a significant number of Any Forums posters are female? Yes, that's right, they're shitposting right now about the usual topics of interest like racism and phenotypes.

I wonder what drives this sort of behaviour?

Attached: 1633318381262.png (811x889, 1.04M)

and none of them will ever be women

>female
user, I…

>he doesn't know

No one gives a shit, they can do what they want and they'll be treated like every other retard here because of they are retarded

I am a woman, an unironic woman. I have breasts and a vagina. The best? I was born with them.

I will never post a picture of my face, I never will, ever. I'd rather someone think I'm a tranny than know I'm a real woman. How would you feel If a fat chud could constantly required a picture of your boobs?

Why do you hate trannies?

>Did you know that a significant number of Any Forums posters are female?
In other words, am I the only real man here? Fuck then

I'd give you a meme answer, but to be honest: I don't hate them, I just despise them and feel like they're delirious.

>i wonder what drives this sort of behaviour?
unrestricted internet access from an early age

Fpbp

if they kept that retard shit to themselves they would be less hated. they push it as normal and try to spread their mental illness tho

And not a single one of them is Russian... Life sucks

Did you know that a significant number of /int posters are gay?

All the females are posting on /cgl/ doe

Well, they need help, that's how I see it. Help they aren't getting.
It was mainly American women who supported it, like most degenerate things in this country.

tits or gtfo

I don't understand why they don't stick to be just effeminate men or masculine women. That's the way they are... artificially altering your body cannot be good

Females here and on Any Forums in general usually larp as fags and post bs about Hunter Schafer or badly-disguised leftist talking points.

ywnbam

and /cm/

Hunter Schafer?