A majority of the russian people think katyn was justified

a majority of the russian people think katyn was justified

Attached: Putte2.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

It was justified
Poles were scum to Russians during the Polish Soviet was (which Poland started)
That was the reason given back then and it still holds true

Katyn was done by the Germans

Katyn was done by Tovianist Poles to Russian Empire taught officer corps, after they refused to attack Czechoslovakia, that hosted majority of Russian refugees from commie regime. And attack on the on the side of the Russian Empire's enemy of the Great War. And attack oart of the Russian World on the side of Saxons.

Katyn 2.0 was a good thing, but unfortunately no Russian or even Commie involvement there either.

a majority of the russian people think sweden was sissified

Attached: 1646602319725.jpg (1000x1105, 480.58K)

that's what they were taught in history class

Attached: u.webm (1280x720, 186.41K)

>Poles were scum to Russians during the Polish Soviet was (which Poland started)
bait but for any retards Lenin was pretty open about wanting to restore pre-WW1 borders which would include Poland
>source: rusia monky

at least, no civilians were harmed, just military hotheads that had cannon fodder charging at them
i dont know much about it to be totally khonest

majority of ukrainians think UPA did nothing wrong

They aren’t wrong

Attached: Putte3.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

Not my problem

>Lenin was pretty open about wanting to restore pre-WW1 borders
lolretard
lenin wanted one globohomo "worker" state for expense of Russians
that's the doctrine basics, but you cant count in even that in your retarded official history

and to think that you have mostly historian phds in politics...

>lenin wanted one globohomo "worker" state for expense of Russians
how are those mutually exclusive?

Not true, majority of Ukraine have no idea who upa even is. Only west Ukrainian ultra nationalists and Carpathian weirdos support upa

Less than 5 percent of people know about katyn

Indeed, that's why I couldn't care less what vatniks do to them, I just hope they finish it quick so we can kick hohołs out before they start planning another Wołyń.

they all know about how we held kremlin for a week because putin made it a national holiday lmao

I like to say that Katyn was justified just to spite people. I think it was kinda bad but considering how shitty poles really are I can understand why someone would want to execute their high command.

it was justified... from Stalin's perspective
majority of russian people don't know what katyn is btw

Stalin just really liked killing people why need any explanation
just say you like the idea of murdering people it's not that hard