What would you do if you found Pictish stones in your backyard?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220312-034843_Chrome.jpg (1316x1454, 977.64K)

keep them secret

Pee on them to see if I can make clearer reading

gaelicise it like my ancestors did

>What would you do if you found Pictish stones in your backyard?
Pict them up.

vandalize them

I don't understand people's obsession with old shit like this that no one cares about
It's not relevant, it's not useful. What would knowing how mouth breathers 3000 years ago lived give us?

islamic post

How did they impress the symbols in the stone? I could not do it today without it ending in a disaster

>ahh uhhhuhww you're a muslim!!!
false and also you didn't prove me wrong

They drank a lot of water and pissed really hard over many moons until they eroded it into the stone

>How did they impress the symbols in the stone?
Probably found a harder stone and just traced it across the same path over and over until the design was worn into the rock. People back then had a lot of free time on their hands; did you know that the average prehistoric hunter-gatherer took more time off of work than the average 21st Century American?

Attached: celts.jpg (960x960, 206.65K)

It's likely limestone, litcherly chalk

>the average prehistoric hunter-gatherer
kek the picts were not hunter-gatherers. They had metal tools

I am the one that found protoceltic stones here (a tunecine said the letters were "phoenician 99%", phoenician alphabet is the base for all European alphabets, like celtic, etruscan, latin and others).

I have found new written stones, sometimes with animals...and I tried to "paint" on the same rock and it was a disaster. Even making a circle would be very difficult.

Attached: IMG_1396.jpg (2199x1236, 541.44K)

Attached: 2.jpg (2504x1759, 1.17M)

>If something isn't immediately useful to me in my shitty, narrow daily life then it should just be destroyed!!!!
There's nothing to disprove here; you're just a subhuman

Imagine southern europe were once important

worship them

Cyprus is more important than Finland