If you tell a German that he can only pay cashless, he will spontaneously burst into flames?

Did you know that?

Attached: pepe-laugh (1).gif (498x498, 3.12M)

>pay in card in germany
>they print me a half meter long note that I have to sign
For what purpose

how come none of the turk places accept credit cards?

I'd call the police unironically. Legal tender means legal tender and rejecting cash is a crime.

>>they print me a half meter long note that I have to sign
It's written on the back
You essentially agree to have enough money in your bank account to pay for whatever you bought, but if you don't, with your signature, you agree that in case of non-payment, the Card Company and the Vendor are allowed to ask your bank for your details to contact you and get their money plus additional fees (for finding out your address) back from you

Tax evasion and fantasy accounting.

There we have the prime Germoid specimen who always pays cash
I have nothing against cash, but because so many people here have the same mentality, none of the cafes, smaller shops and only some restaurants take debit card payments, let alone credit cards or mobile payment

It's the same in the US. Some small food and businesses decided to go into a cashless only model to reduce accounting time and risk of robbery.
Cash is unironically based, because it's the last beacon of ability to pay anonymously, where your purchase data isn't being tracked and sold by banks. I wish banks and stores just made it easier to use. Also most banks take a charge of $0.10 + 1.5% for purchases in stores

It's a wypepo thing. Here in Turkey you can hardly find any place that doesn't accept contactless payments, and those usually have broken terminals that get fixed in a week.

>You essentially agree to have enough money in your bank account to pay for whatever you bought
But if you don't have enough funds the payment would fail

Attached: 1568085137641.jpg (940x1024, 61.76K)

wtf, I thought germany was technologically advanced?

they must not be checking the available balance immediately. which is weird.

>It's the same in the US. Some small food and businesses decided to go into a cashless only model to reduce accounting time and risk of robbery.
It's the literal opposite here, the guy above was kidding
What you get is the opposite scenario,
Small German stores only take cash, and if they take debit card then only when you buy stuff for 10 euros or more usually

Exactly but the system doesn't check your account balance in real time, if at all
They only notice the payment bounced the next day or 2 days after

Pretty sure that's a credit card thing, I've never had to sign anything when I use my debit card

So? Just pay with cash
>oh shit bro, I'm too lazy to count a few pieces of paper ack I need my magic plastic

>wtf, I thought germany was technologically advanced?
You're so wrong it hurts
I hate to be German, Boomers are sceptical about anything and don't know how to operate anything technology-related

Didnt you guys use to have Wirecard? Wasnt that a thing there before their CEO got arrested?

YES is will always pay cash
NO theres nothing you can do about it.

germany is truly the nippon of europe

My regional bank is located at the other end of the city
If I go to other banks (that also don't have many phyiscal locations anymore in recent years), I'd have to pay a 5 euro fee for withdrawing cash
We live in the literal stone ages

yes, all fintech is scamming

Not anymore, but about 10 years ago you had to sign
Go to any supermarket, pay with debit card, turn around your receipt and you'll see this

Attached: 546px-Kassenbon_adr_dat.png (546x480, 224.94K)

How are you like japan in this way?
At least you get some dank data privacy laws. People here are willing to sign their soul to a tech company.

You don't have ATMs in the city?
There's many here, even in smaller cities
>I'd have to pay a 5 euro fee for withdrawing cash
So the problem is bank infrastructure

I don't care if you pay with cash or not
But why am I being forced to pay with cash too, at small stores, can't they just offer cash, card payment and mobile payment all in once? Is it that difficult...

Even Japan is more advanced than us
My friend from Saga Prefecture is 50 and started using mobile payment only, with cashback rewards on their phone a while ago
Meanwhile my parents are sixty and barely know how to operate a mobile phone or PC

Sir, there is an ATM next to the shop.You can withdraw cash from there, sir.

We will continue to use cash.
Listen Chinese and Koreans, we do not give to your tide.
If you want to pay here, use the cash yen no matter what

Attached: 4565686555858.jpg (653x470, 18.28K)