What do you like and dislike about them?

What do you like and dislike about them?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg (1).png (1200x800, 32.17K)

can someone explain the endgame of this american gigaschizo who makes a hundred threads about india every day

I like nothing. I hate them.

I have filtered their flag on Any Forums, so the only times I see it is when people like you start shit threads like this.

What made you hate them?

Worst shithole on earth. The ugliest people, the ugliest language, such strange culture worshipping disease and pestilence. How can a country these days lack basic hygiene? It's all poverty, shitflinging poverty everywhere. The worst of all is they fuck like rabbits and can't stay in their fucking country, they must learn english and flood the developed world as well, their anglos favorite thirdoids so when people like me want to move and get a quality job through legal means there's hordes of these fuckers taking all the positions open to immigrants.

>like
myself
>dislike
everyone else
Just get tatted bruh

Attached: 1643366430304.png (1200x675, 1.34M)

>tf
>tp

like their food hate their smelly pepo(just the smell no the pepo)

would love to visit,
but a brit told me I would be lynched because they hate east asian looking people

>What do you like
That they retain an ancient religion and the oldest known indo-european language as a liturgical language

>dislike about them
Everything else

Literally subhuman

>what do you like about them
They’re unintentionally funny
>what do you dislike about them
Everything else

India has millions of people that look East Asian in the North Eastern part of their country and they assimilate into the mainland very well. Whoever told that to you was just joking, I've been to India and it's a really pretty country with interesting people and I can assure you that nobody will try to hurt you in any manner.

butthurt viet seething in every Indian thread cause a pajeet btfo'd him yesterday

Lmao
>some le person told me imma believe it.

Can someone name a single bad thing about India? I can't think of any that isn't a baseless racist accusation from a westcel

>Seething
Idk what are you talking about? I just hate them

Attached: 2124rqw.png (998x970, 83.94K)

He was talking about this. This happened yesterday btw.

Attached: 1647103291917.png (1024x1370, 332.5K)

Don't care not my problem Rakesh

I've been called a chink and a Nepali on many occasions for having Asian features but I've never been lynched
t.middle class Delhifag with a Japanese father

Their Sanatana Dharma is top notch.

Their shit bath is fucked up.

never been attacked I should say lol because lynching is pretty extreme

tsukira?