What do they think about each other?

What do they think about each other?

Attached: russia germany.jpg (400x320, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1u7XZ9c8fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.09K)

They got expossed in Ukraine.
They are the enemy of Europe.
They send us many prostitutes.
They have gas.

That's all I guess.

We both like beer, which is cool.
They are way more practical and sensible than we are, which is also cool.
They seem a little awkward, but so do many of us, so that's whatever.

I work with them a lot (development) and their attention to detail and desire to do the work right is really great, haven't seen anything like that with Russians - Germans want the code to be clean and easy to read and maintanable and follow the best practices and have proper commenting and all that shit, I'm super happy to work with them because of that.

They don't seem much different in anything else, as far as I've observed - some of them are as stupid as we are, some like their cigarettes, booze and cars a little too much, we seem to like really similar food.

And when this whole Putin's shit started, I got incredible and sincere support form my German colleagues, many telling me to try and move to Germany, saying they'll help and all. Lovely people, as it seems.

I hung around with ex-USSR gopniks when I was a little shit in high school, got drunk with them and stuff
they were cool, a bunch of them were pretty stupid and some were criminal but mostly nice nonetheless
also I fell in love with a Russian girl at my workplace a while ago, she was my instructor and very nice and pretty, tho I didn't have the balls to ask her out...
as long as they're not parroting Putin's propaganda, I like Russians in general

some russians are nice fellows, others are assholes.

>They got expossed in Ukraine.
>They are the enemy of Europe.
That would apply to Germany too. Turns out that you can't refuse Russian gas when you shutdown nuclear energy.

This but they are also literal orcs and must be ext_______ed

That applies to every single nation from anyone else's perspective a little too much, actually.

Is there anything you don't like about Germany or Germans in particular, by the way? Just wondering since I, personally, hate a lot of shit about my country and my people.

>hate a lot of shit about my country and my people.
What exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=q1u7XZ9c8fI

The most western point of the country that I actually spent enough time living is Samara. There, despite being kind of relatively free from Asian/Mongolian influence, I've seen a lot of shit people typically can find in stereotypes about Japan or China, like having to go out of your way to respect your superiors.

It's not as prominent or drastic, but it really shows in the work environment or anything similar - people really do expect you to treat anyone 'above' you with utmost respect. I remember quite a few times people asking a simple question to their superior about some shit the superior wanted them to do (you know, just to clear some things out to make sure they do the work properly and make everyone happy), only to be ignored by the superior and then told by their coworkers shit along the lines of 'Don't you know who they are? You can't ask them questions like that' or anything. Again, the questions were extremely basic, non-hostile, non-satirical or ironical - just plain questions to get some legitimate information.

A lot of people can't think for themselves. I remember watching the first hours of the most recent invasion and people were going nuts in the chat, asking the host to organize a protest for them (host later lost his patience and yelled in the camera, asking why they need someone to decide it all for them). Used to teach people English for 2.5 years, they simply couldn't do shit on their own - they didn't know how to practice their skills, despite having access to the internet and consuming a lot of content that is, originally, in English, but they just couldn't come up with an idea to watch their fucking TV series in English. Again, everyone simply tries to please the superior and expect them to do everything for them, even if they don't agree with them (as seen with Putin's idiots right now).

Some just don't want to think, it seems, and get angry when you question some of their 'views' (none of which they can ever explain anyway).

Same as what we will think about USA 75 years down the line.

>Turns out that you can't refuse Russian gas when you shutdown nuclear energy.
(irony on) solar panels and windmills will solve that (irony off)

this kills the german

Ngl I wanna see what happens if we turn off NordStream 1 now that winter is over and it supposedly makes up 60% of Russia's GDP.

The Russo-Germans they send us after the collapse of the UdSSR are all a bunch of schozos.
I don't like their government.
Don't really have anything more to say.

its such a shame p*tin chose to throw away years of diplomatic work for this retarded work
hopefully after he is gone things will be better

Attached: 1574751283077.png (1374x1245, 257.3K)

> for this retarded war

I grew up around a lot of russian immigrants. Most of them are pretty chill people, I got along better with them than with the full germans. The ones that are only sucking Putins dick despite anything are getting on my nerves but I figured that this is the minority, at least in my city.

i wanna fuck the shit outta the russian twink who posts here