/dv/ - Diversity General №2

Warning: Toxic masculinity, racism, homophobia, transphobia, fascism, and republicanism will not be tolerated here.

PREVIOUS THREAD
>

REPARATIONS
>diversityinc.com/reparations-what-white-people-need-to-know/

RACIAL BIAS
>mashupamericans.com/issues/be-less-racist-12-tips-for-white-dudes-by-a-white-dude/

Everyone is welcome here! This is the safe space for POC on Any Forums.

Attached: 9C8E12F1-B24F-4AEA-BB9A-71A8599879E5.jpg (4568x2398, 536.61K)

I have reported you to AntiFa. Enjoy!

Blessed thread.

Attached: no-racism-in-islam.jpg (720x869, 58.94K)

Thank you. I am disgusted by how few flying carpets I see in my country. The fascists really have banned them, haven’t they?

fuck off

Sorry but Any Forums’s history of hate and nazism is coming to a close. We are spreading love. If you don’t like it, go to Nazi Germany.

Oh I wish I could bud.

This is what I hate about nazis. They have pretend to be jokesters, feeding off the pig shit other nazis feed to them on this website. In reality they are contrarians. They do whatever gives them attention and whatever will make people sadder. They are sadists and immature. Everyone knows that you will eventually grow up and mature and become worth something in society. Right now you are scum, but when you grow the fuck up, you will be voting democrats, better yet Bernie. Contrarianism is the root of all evil, and I do not give a flying fuck when people say it is not.
When you go outside, and humanise yourself to other races and ethnicities and genders and sexes and body shapes, you will actually see that we are all very similar. We are the same. But no, you are tribalists, and tribalism is—and don’t get surprised by this—the root of all evil, and only serves to divide us. Billions have died because of it. We need to stop it. Erase all borders, depose all leaders, unify the languages, cultures, genetics, ideas, thoughts, and everything else. THAT will make the world a better place.
You know, when I see someone who does this, at first I pity them. Then I gain some sensibility and am thrown in a FUCKING RAGE at you. You do not know how angry I am. You do not know how fast I am typing. You do not feel my sweat and tears right now. I AM GOING TO HAVE A SHOWER BECAUSE OF YOU. Also, don’t call me “bud”, that is Patronising. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.

>reparations
>what white people need to know

This is some S tier JIDF posting

Attached: F5DF188C-F8EB-4AA0-B0EE-F9BEF1938CC4.jpg (224x195, 11.59K)

um. Why aren’t many POC here? Please give me tips, I am white (and guilty for that) and might not be in touch with POCs, but I’m trying!!

>They have pretend to be jokesters,
your globohomo faggotry is a joke.
> feeding off the pig shit other nazis feed to them on this website.
"NO you can't share facts about the jew degeneracy agenda.
>and whatever will make people sadder.
red-pills tend to be bitter to swallow. Cry about it.
>They are sadists and immature.
humor is best means of red-pilling NPCs.
>but when you grow the fuck up, you will be voting democrats
all current statistics prove this to be the opposite of the truth. Many dems become republican but republicans never become democrats.
>Contrarianism is the root of all evil
You're arguing for globohomo by saying all opposition to it is evil because you have no other convincing argument to support it.
>humanise yourself
You're using the word "humanize" where the word you more accurately should use is "convince".
>you will actually see that we are all very similar.
No, we're not. Just ask Muhammed Ali. He knew there are vast differences between races. And the difference between sexes is even larger.
>you are tribalists, and tribalism is—and don’t get surprised by this—the root of all evil
>NAZIs never said and do not believe tribes have to be at war. Hitler never said only Whites should have the gift of life. You're making assumptions. In fact, separate tribes (you actually mean races) can coexist as long as they're not subverting each other.
>Billions have died because of it.
Not only false, (there were not "billions" people on earth until modern times) but NAZIs never killed "billions" of people. Communists have though.
> Erase all borders, depose all leaders, unify the languages, cultures, genetics, ideas, thoughts, and everything else. THAT will make the world a better place.
NO, if we continue to average out the racial IQ disparities that will ensure humanity never get off this rock and seed the universe.

Attached: the jew agenda.jpg (1270x1342, 338.68K)

fpbp

Actually 100 billion people have lived on the Earth. Not at the same time.
>that will ensure humanity never get off this rock and seed the universe.
Yes! Finally something we agree on. Humanity must reach for the stars. We can do this with Elon. But notice how I said humanity. The people in space must be representatives of us. So they must be a really diverse crew.

>Actually 100 billion people have lived on the Earth. Not at the same time.
No, there are more people alive now than have ever lived in history. Look it up. Can you do kindergarten maths? Birth rates have always multiplied exponentially, death rates have not.
>Humanity must reach for the stars. We can do this with Elon. But notice how I said humanity. The people in space must be representatives of us. So they must be a really diverse crew.
Why? So the smart races can continue dragging the retard races throughout the universe and babysit them like they have been doing on Earth? What's your degenerate perverse sick fetish with diversity? Whites have all the diversity they need. Same with East Asians. There's no benefit in these races dragging a bunch of sub 80 IQ savages around space. You want the nigger plague infecting other planets or something? You're probably one of those retards that think pitbulls are sweet by nature and their violent behavior is because of how they are raised by irresponsible owners.

Attached: but Christ said we're all God's children, durr.jpg (666x375, 89.2K)

I lead a company in germany and we stopped hiring white men as well as white women. We explicitly decided to hire only bipoc to combat racism.

You divide people by race, which is a faulty concept to begin with. Why should I be classified by race and not by who I mentally am?

Fighting racism one white worker at a time!

>which is a faulty concept to begin with.
It's not faulty, it's science.
>Why should I be classified by race and not by who I mentally am?
Because to not do so ensures the extinction of all diversity and (as a result of interbreeding high IQ with low IQ) assures humanity dies on this rock. It would basically be a miracle for any civilization to become type III even without lowering the average IQ for the sake of warm feelings of inclusion. For one race that leaves Earth, another has to be left behind. Either that or nobody leaves. It's simple math.

Attached: Jewsus enslaving the White race.jpg (2516x2084, 707.12K)

>tf
>tp

Attached: 7D896A05-84FA-4477-9129-2AD16AACAF9D.jpg (480x469, 36.72K)

hello folx! I have a conversation starter for the thread

has anyone here recently watched the multicultural and progressive masterpiece "turning red"? It really helped me gain an insight into Canadx culture and their oppression at the hands of giant red pandas.

Yas! It was good. I liked the diverse array of characters with different body shapes because it made me feel comfortable. I wish it was set in a less white country like maybe Ethiopia.

that's true, that's true. Pixar has been somewhat problematic on this recently - they seem to always pick white dominant countries. For instance their other film "Encanto" was set in Coloumbia, which is rather American dominated - I think it would have more accurately displayed latinx and poc culture were it set in a less white country, such as Argentina (which is also anti-imperialist!)