Why is Western Europe so much wealthier than Eastern Europe?

Why is Western Europe so much wealthier than Eastern Europe?

Attached: 1643901469089.jpg (1230x1052, 144.43K)

Do they not have history class in USofA?

Attached: 2327331_orig.jpg (780x534, 84.65K)

teutonic genetics

gdp = tourism * density ^ 2

Communism :(

Wypipo

gommunism

I highly doubt they teach history of Eastern Europe extensively in anime U.S Army Forward Operating Base, Codename: Japan.

Usa gibs after ww2

peak cope
societies with a communist past are subhumans with inferior cultures

>a European NEET is more honest and hard working than a russian wageworker
russiasisters...

>U.S Army Forward Operating Base, Codename: Japan
More like safe island that never has to worry about foreign threats and can live peacefully because America protects us for FREE hahahaha

Goddammit. Hirohito can't keep getting away with it! This was your plan all along.

Communism stunted the growth by a ton. How would you explain Greece and Spain being wealthier despite being comparable shitholes before communism. You can't tell me Greece has a superior work ethic with a straight face lol

But gommies told me that based stalinoid gommunism raised eastern Europe out of poverty and created a paradise on earth? Something doesn't add up here

USSR was resource export colony that had to restore the land after scorched earth and 33 millions of deaths of able bodied Russian males, with only Russians working to produce anything in that internazi shithole.

On top of that we got lendlease for extra insane pay instead of getting it as warranty for bogus Roosevelts industrialisation of USSR in the 30s, that was also insanely expensive and they sank all the Russian cities to make muh hydroelectric.

After 1990 its just wect doing muh greater good tau tier genocide never investing in Prussians, Pomors or other Slaves and settling minorities on our lands.

>unironically trusting commies

Poland got more trough comecon (CЭB) before 1950 than the whole Marshall plan costed. Resulting in post war fami e among Russians and 200000 Russian people dead.

do they really? it not only economically broke these countries but our societies suffered more. gommunism basically killed all social cohesion in this region

It's recovering now

What is so bad about communism?