What would a proto iranic think of a modern Iranian?

What would a proto iranic think of a modern Iranian?

Attached: 1647163080786.png (673x494, 492.72K)

Hot

Proto-anything probably would think all of us are soy

>muh aryan theory

We don't give a shit about your chud bullshit, loser. We're indigenous west asian descendants of the elamites, "aryan" is a larp word for Hindus and neo nazis.

>inb4 you speak an Indo European language

Don't care. Speaking a language is irrelevant. We speak our own language, and it is partially related to whatever the fuck the celestial magic "aryans" you worship spoke.

Attached: cisgender iranian dna results 6.jpg (1800x1384, 180.92K)

Yes but would would they think if they see this man claiming to be "Aryan"

Attached: images (24).jpg (738x415, 21.48K)

There's no such thing as "aryan", moron. It's a larp word for Hindus and Neo Nazis. The internet isn't real life, we don't care about this shit.

And whenever we rarely do mention being "aryan" it's referring to speaking an Indo European language, not being some magic celestial blonde warrior. Fucking idiot

Now go make your 50,000th thread about Asian girls and forget we exist

Attached: cisgender iranian dna results 5.jpg (602x602, 131.38K)

Iranians aren't Aryans yes

Ok?.... And how exactly is that supposed to affect my life?

Congratulations on being Aryan, Mr. "Master race"

Attached: aryan-master-race-non-whites-are-subhumans.jpg (407x405, 95.89K)

Who said anything about Aryans being the masterace chud?

The word "aryan" literally means "noble" or "superior", it's a chud term by default, and it's no surprise that chuds who are obsessed with race like (you) use it the most.

If you knew anything about history, in the past, it just meant Indo European language speakers, but white chuds, Hindus and some Iranian people distorted it for their online larping.

Attached: aryan.png (651x107, 11.77K)

We wuz eyrians 'n sheet.

Attached: whiteiranians.jpg (1117x1136, 519.01K)

Btw, we beat your beloved "superior" "aryan" scythians in a war once.

Attached: persian scythian war.png (295x859, 72.87K)

mozakhraf, kiram tu harchi "aryan"

Attached: cisgender phenotypes.jpg (640x341, 24.86K)

You didn't answer my question though

You probably look like a Indian though kek

Stop being obsessed with race, mate. It's pathetic. You obviously made this thread to bait us and ridicule us, even though we don't care and this guy's picture and post is ironic and mocking you . Not everyone is as race obsessed as you or amerimutt chuds.

yeah, we're brown middle eastern sand people

yeah, you're an anglo who is susceptible to sunburns

so what? who gives a shit about ancient words and online larping? you're not superior or inferior to anybody. Racism is for losers.

Attached: cisgender iranian dna results 3.jpg (960x960, 117.68K)

Racism is bad, and you guys are middleast earn indians who were oppressed by Aryan chuds

Seething brownoid mutt, you will never be even half iranian.

>Racism is bad

Yeah

> indians

We're not Indian. We're as related to Indians as we are to Europeans (not at all), the only thing we share in common with either group is a language family. The ones I circled in red are the ones who are genetically related to us.

>who were oppressed by Aryan chuds

The only people who have ever oppressed us were the Greeks/Macedonians, Mongols, Uzbeks, and Arabs. If you're referring to Greeks/Macedonians as "aryans", sure.

Attached: genetics.png (1906x962, 377.86K)

Why are you being a racist chud? You guys are totally are indians

What the hell is this racist nazi dna thing? Why are you such a chud?

>Why are you being a racist chud?
I'm not, I'm just telling you the only people we are genetically related to are our fellow West Asians.

>You guys are totally are indians

Yeah, we totally look the same as Indians, no wonder we look identical to them every time we meet IRL *sarcasm*

Attached: cisgender iranian indian 2.jpg (1280x720, 171.38K)

Left looks Iranian as hell

Those shintashtas look like modern caucasians

I will be honest with you though, there are Iranian people who can pass for Indian. But they don't represent the majority. We have many different phenotypes.

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 94.jpg (1073x1109, 784.38K)

Woah Indian women look like that?

Eating grains and carbohydrates has been a disaster for the human race

bringe persian man ITT
based cuz he's BTFOing an angloid cuck obsessed with racial theory, cringe because he keeps posting w*Men

What would don't south Asian countries like Iran and India reconcile their differences and unite? Iran needs more people in their country for economy and indians can help with that :)

You're really terrible at baiting. I know you were expecting me to get into a heated argument with you about being "aryan", but I just don't care because it doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not insecure about my identity nor have a reason to look down on others, like you.

I don't find it offensive if you call us Arab or Indian, either, but I will correct you, because they're not the same as us.

Attached: cisgender iranian boyfriend 3.webm (576x1024, 1.7M)

Indians totally are related to you and you guys share similar history and look like each other :)