Why are they such polonophiles?

Why are they such polonophiles?

Attached: ukr.png (800x533, 562)

Ukrainian nationalism has always been used as a wedge by Poland since 1920.

Attached: 1647006620397.gif (498x483, 893.04K)

Putin will gift them with plenty of polonium-210

They like our money

haha perro caca

Attached: Третью мировую войну.png (584x497, 67.79K)

The fact Poland didn't invade them probably helps.

Ukraine was under Polish boots for centuries.

Because you're lovely and have very sweet and elegant language and are lovely in other ways as well

I love you

Wasn't Ukrainian nationalism pioneered by some Polish-Ukrainian guy in the 19th century?

How do I have sex with a cute Ukrainian boy?

We are not, we just hate Russia more, so Poles appear to be not that bad
Additionally, you guys have actually built a proper state and economy and we would really like to have something similar in our own country, so we have something to learn from you
And you let our poorfags work in your country, we appreciate that too

>built a proper state and economy
ahahaha
haha
haa

I mean, I'm sorry that Ukraine is in an even worse position, but still...

They were buck broken hard during the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. Forced conversion to Papism etc

Your country is actually good and comfy. I understand that it might be too expensive to buy a new iphone every year but that's not a tragedy

poland is the opposite direction from russia

Funny because before the war you were hated more than Russians, and now all people are supporting you all of a sudden.

Eh. The economy is livable, sure. But no proper state and economy ends with
>a blatantly law-breaking government getting reelected
>three decades of unhinged and unreformable judiciary system
>introducing taxation legislations that kill off your own businesses due to the sheer confusion new rules caused.
Poles were overwhelmingly supportive of Ukrainians during the Orange Revolution and Euromaidan. The current wave of support did not come out of nowhere.

Attached: 52e14286e8d49_o,size,1068x623,q,71,h,c23646.jpg (1068x623, 88.07K)

turn off vpn fag

I puked.

>and now all people are supporting you all of a sudden
Which looks retarded imo. Poles suddenly forgot about the unfomfortable past with Ukrainians and now they turn the other (butt)cheek.

I honestly expected they would move to the usa or canada hell even UK

They should. What kind of retard wants to live in Poland? lmao We're not near as developed and rich as the West.

I hate wykop so much you wouldn't believe, they are such utter retards, literally subhumans.