What should we do to them?

I'd say let both unite and be independent.
I don't hate them nor I am racist towards them.
They are just too different from the rest of us and too diverse to govern. I wish the best for them.

Attached: papuan-unification.jpg (577x360, 40.32K)

Leave them alone

Papua Special Administrative Region of the Republic of Indonesia

lol good luck to PNG trying to appease native muslim papuan in the very west

British protectorate.

>Unite
Lmao, they still have tribal wars once in a while
Unironically uniting them are even worse than when we ruled them nowadays

Wrong. Indonesia should annex Papua New Guinea and East Timor.

You do know that they were more antagonistic to us than to each other? Your argument doesn't make sense.

Good luck telling your leaders who earn billions off Papuan mines to fuck off from the region

They are too different from the rest of Indonesians. And more diverse too. Indonesia alone is too diverse already.

Indonesia should annexe filipines and malaysia

BUT west papua must be set free

there's going to be inevitable coastal vs highlander conflict if the independence came through. Also I dislike having a chinese vassal so big and so close to us.

And if we fucked off from the island, you expect the island suddenly prosper?
There's literally two different faction for Papua's independence and both of them are begrudgingly tolerant to each other
>picrel is the local militant group rejecting the claim from the "face" of papuan independence for the west

Attached: IMG_20220313_172355.jpg (720x1046, 348.84K)

should be an australian colony

You had your own

Cultures change over time. Papua New Guinea and East Timor would be better off in Indonesia.

That's like saying the Dutch should not let us go because we'd kill each other on our own.
Geographically and culturally speaking there is no reason for the island to be divided into halves. It's either they belong to us or be on their own.

Genocide

West Papua does not differ by PNG except by administrative language (Indonesian). And even PNG uses English so it's more accommodating.

would be better off colonised by australia

Did we have our own war when we under the Dutch? Do they have the central figure to unite them like Sukarno did? Are the majority of educated elites willing to secede themselves from Indonesia and lead their new countries?

It's called colonization.