Name a more cute and lovely country

Name a more cute and lovely country

Attached: slovenia-1500645_1280.png (1280x1280, 39.76K)

Our land is certainly lovely but there is nothing "cute" about our mountains, forests and rivers.

What's the difference between Slovakia and Slovenia

fyrom

Consider such vast different variety of nature we have in so small spade its almost like a miniature country of a way bigger one, like its a landscape in those pretty snowglobes put together. That's kinda cute imo.

Do people here suffer?

one of them are czechs, the other croats

compared to ex-yugo countries they're living in heaven on Earth

We are cousins and were once linked across the Danube, we are two ends of the same tribal spectrum. We fell in the Bavarian/Frankish sphere while they kept their own rulers for some time before falling under Hungarian rule. We are tied into Alpine, Mediterranean, Dinaric and Pannonian spheres while they exist between Pannonia and Carpathia.

Ok, so you are more southern and Balkan? Why do you have so similar flags and names?

As I already wrote, we were once united, and then we weren't, but we were never completely separated.

Got it, is there some mutual legibility in the languages?

Personally, I struggle greatly. At most, I can catch the meaning of individual words or simple sentences in slow speech, otherwise it's as incomprehensible as Czech or Polish.

I see. Thanks for the replies, hopefully I'll get to visit both countries one day!

they are the only genetically slavic people in the balkans

I...I can't!

Attached: slovenia cute.png (519x384, 34.77K)

Ja kommer först att hitta dig å våldta dig så hårt att de kommer måsta amputera fittan din

I think you're very cute, Slovene-kun. ;3

ja sem slovenec

Your emblem reminds me of penguins igloos ice cream popsicles polar bear cooler box.

>ja
White Carniolans are a bit goofy