How did the korean companies pass the japanese?

When I was a kid back in the 90's Ssony tvs and Toyotas were all the rage.
Now Samsung and LG are more popular than Sony and Hyundai and Kia are more popular than Toyota.

Attached: 26877_37984_4838.jpg (600x326, 96.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xn--u8jm6cyd8028a.net/3/imgboard.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jy7KmriL2fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know.

Attached: kankoku8-4.jpg (720x1280, 183.54K)

why do you have korean version of it
are you stalker?

I don't know.

Attached: 2-45.jpg (500x469, 60.35K)

kek

How is it even possible to perceive Hyundai and Kia as more popular than Toyota?

go away

No!

Attached: 1625911588064.jpg (1005x935, 248.79K)

Why Japanese birth rates are so low if they're so high in libido? They cum on anything.
xn--u8jm6cyd8028a.net/3/imgboard.htm

We love waifu only.

Attached: 20220313_104103.jpg (756x1200, 442.86K)

lol cool

The better question is why it took so long for other Asians to get on our level?
Japan has already moved on as a knowledge based economy and no longer manufacture as much

Japanese boomers are mentally retarded and outside of a few selected companies, they don't know to expand to foreign markets, while the gooks are more succesful in this. The best example of this is k-pop, Japanese idols have existed since forever, but they never managed to monitize is outside of Japan.

韓国の家電や車や携帯はすぐ故障するから使わない
使いたきゃ使え
俺は信頼と実積のある日本製しか使わない
朝鮮猿のは所詮劣下コピーに過ぎない

Why are using the entertainment industry as an example for manufacturing? are you retarded, Brazilian, underage or all three

Japan's music market is huge.It's only second to USA. It's 5x of Korea's market so as long as jap artists dominate that market, they'll make a lot of money and don't really have to expand to other markets. This is also the reason why K-pop bands make a seperate jap language album. They do expand when there is a need for it. Jap game and anime industries have been popular worldwide for decades

Attached: jap market.jpg (1280x720, 73.69K)

>norway

its all varg innit

can you recommend a japanese stock?

louis cachet i mean

I've been living in Japan for some time and realize that K-pop bands have Japanese exclusive songs and sing in Japanese.

That is because Japanese music lists don't allow anything that isn't in Japanese. They're forced to do it.
Juan Gabriel did sing in Japanese to appear in Japanese lists. A lot of people in Mexico don't even know he did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jy7KmriL2fI