What is car culture in your country like?

what is car culture in your country like?

Attached: skoda_laura_rs_300bhp.png (800x450, 255.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ItmJ2iaWNM
youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>70iq vocational high school students
drives old shitbox bmw, mercedes or volvo. sometimes drives front wheel drive but it must be old and japanese.
>gay american larpers
drives old shitbox american cars. puts lots of confederate flags in them. wears leather, has lots of gay sex.

everyone else drives grey skodas and toyotas.

Having fun

Attached: cff1e51s-1920.jpg (1920x1440, 918.41K)

Tissit ja pillu

If you're not first you're last

youtu.be/6ItmJ2iaWNM

Attached: 1641890392095.webm (1694x720, 1.71M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U

Skodas that indians get are pretty interesting, mostly last generation thats rebranded

I just wish we had some rwd sedans or some kind of sporty Japanese cars. Mx5 or 86 would be awesome. All we get here are fwd crossovers and shit cars. All hatches here are 1.2l queer cars. Suffering in India is real.

>Turk
Older BMW 3er
>average Hans
VW Golf
>dentist
Porsche 911
>his wife
Porsche Cayenne

it's about getting the car lowered so everytime they go through a bumper a cool scraping noise happens

Why can't you import cars from Japan aren't the steering wheels on the same side as your cars?

Most people drive boring ass sedans/crossovers. The rest are guys who have 4x4 pick-up trucks that never get dirty.

I want an UAZ Hunter so bad nigga, you wouldn't believe.

Attached: ye_olde_truck.jpg (2000x1333, 1.09M)

We don't even have the 25 year rule. We basically cannot import cars unless you are super rich, you can probably buy a new merc for the price of importing a new mx5 or 86, also you can't import old cars because of "muh pollution".

Attached: IMG_20201004_133831_570.jpg (960x1280, 97.35K)

Most indians cant afford cars anyway so stop complaining about your sufferin as 1%

Mostly drooling over german cars and caring about looks. Competitive driving is usually restricted to highway pulls and chip tuning to get as much power as possible. Automatics preferred so that absolutely no driving skills are involved.

old bmw shitboxes and honda among the younger population. toyota and skoda are very popular. also volkswagen and mercedes

We don't have roads but we have cars somehow.

I just want a Japanese shitbox that can drifto, is that too much to ask? I just.. want it. To cope I have a motorcycle that I like and an cuck box hatch.

It's breddy gud desu.

t. goes to meetings

Attached: file.png (1261x797, 2.23M)

>le provincial poorfag
man in his 50s with an old ass rundown half-rotten zhiguli. drives on that zhiguli through roads that peole usually use 4WD on. self-taught mechanic
>gopniks and caucasians
drive old lowered ladas with some goofy stuff like spoilers or paint job . most often absolutely dogshit terrible drivers that you never want to deal with
>noveau riche
drives exclusively bmw x-series, sometimes cayenne. half of those drivers are women and half of those drivers drive like they are the most important people on earth
>le middle class normies
they vary but all of them uniformly drive lada vesta or huyndai solaris. nothing special

Attached: .jpg (677x589, 38.19K)

>UAZ Hunter
SOVL

Attached: 599d908dec05c45b4a000007.jpg (920x520, 353.29K)