Is it true that white men have a sexual selective advantage over asian boys?

Is it true that white men have a sexual selective advantage over asian boys?

Attached: White mans POV.jpg (600x686, 29.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/222811389_Who_is_the_fairest_of_them_all_Race_attractiveness_and_skin_color_sexual_dimorphism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in their heads, for sure

no

I would bite her skin clean off

Obviously.
Asian men are the black women of males. Sexual selection works against them bc of their tiny frames and 4 inch penises

Not anymore. In asia Korean stuff (kpop/dramas) have taken over, now asians are mostly into asian stuff

they do but black men have a sexual advantage over whiteboys, and black men are the sole reason why white women make more interracial babies than whiteboys

>Previous research has suggested that perceived attractiveness and personality are affected by the race such that White faces are more attractive but less masculine than Black faces. Such studies, however, have been based on very small stimulus sets. The current study investigated perceived attractiveness and personality for 600 Black, White and mixed-race faces. Many of the investigated personality traits were correlated with race when rated by White participants. Attractiveness specifically was greater for Black male faces than White male faces and among mixed-race faces. Blackness correlated with increased attractiveness. A reverse pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. The results are discussed in terms of the sexual dimorphism demonstrated in skin color.

>The phenomenon that women prefer African American men while men find East Asian women more attractive has been reported before (King, 2013;Brack & Zhang, 2007) and could be due to perceived levels of masculinity and femininity. Indeed, the second experiment by Burke et al. (2013) found that the same African American faces were rated higher on masculinity and the East Asian faces were rated higher on femininity (see also Lewis, 2011;Wade et al., 2004).

researchgate.net/publication/222811389_Who_is_the_fairest_of_them_all_Race_attractiveness_and_skin_color_sexual_dimorphism

Attached: 1645091537405.png (2048x2144, 2.88M)

yt men are outdated.

It's rare for Asian females to date to white males. Asian females almost exclusively date Asian males.

says the white male in japan

Notice the part where it says that white men impregnate latinas more than the opposite? I wonder what the Chicano incel loser would say about this

White men have a sexual selective advantage over every race of men. But in regards to Asian men the advantage is in its broadest form.

Latinas HATE white boys

Asian females almost exclusively date Asian males.

Cope harder

Attached: 14105D8E-E77C-4239-B799-3930DED8F880.jpg (924x2560, 307.86K)

All the Asian girls I know date Australian men.

>White men have a sexual selective advantage over every race of men.
Then how come they make up majority of incels? Every other race has more sex than whites. That's a cope

That pic is A. Delusional and really bias and B. You read it wrong

White women intermarry less than white men by most stats you yourself posted.

Apparently not

Actually whites are having more sex than blacks now. Whites aren’t the incel race.

That's not true and yes they are.

Because you live in a majority white country. The bottom 10% of white men in western countries can just leave, and enter into a foreign country/social hierachy, and experience life at the top of the social hierachy. Being a white incel is a choice.

It just depends on wherever you live, demographics, level of assimilation, etc. White men are still an extremely desirable novelty in Asia so there you have an advantage. I'm not sure there's really a significant difference in, say, Australia, except that 1st gen immigrants will date in-group and there's a lot more White men than Asian men to chose from.

White incels are winning bruh

Attached: 1062215D-5C33-4617-A265-25E1A4D87B7F.jpg (828x1526, 254.13K)

Asian guys have the least sex per 100,000. This gap only gets wider.

Attached: asian guys.jpg (2405x1504, 536.39K)

to me pic related is where the real genocide happens

Attached: 12.png (725x564, 284.55K)

All the Asian girls at my high school and uni fucked white men exclusively. This is probably one of the easiest countries in the world to get Asian women as a white man because Asian-White integration here is very high.

>White men are still an extremely desirable novelty in Asia so there you have an advantage. I'm not sure there's really a significant difference in
lol no. Maybe 10-20 years ago
It's very different now

Half the asian men I know have become femboys or trannies. Unable to attract asian women, they instead seek to compete with them for white men.

Huge cope

Attached: Asian womb.png (1024x1280, 1.18M)

>Being a white incel is a choice.
No, that would make them volcels, which they aren't, they're incels. If they go to a foreign they'll get BTFO just as they do here.

I have my answer. He would seethe

Nonsense. There are almost no whites in asia so this is impossible. Scarcity and fetishism elevates your value greatly.

because 99.9% of them look like pic related and not like the hollywood superstars and models that they post online

Attached: 1610192876093.jpg (2400x1800, 1.15M)

Good. Fuck Chicano’s and fuck their women

Attached: F82AB93F-41A8-4E7E-95DD-89331267270C.png (828x1792, 3.18M)

There is no real explanation to give here because both of those statements are just false

There's stilla an exotic factor sure. BUt many years ago girls in asia used to dream about marrying white men, whereas that's not the case anymore as asian entertain is now far more popular in asia and hollywood/western entertainment is on the way out(in asia)

pic related, plus the fact that white women have more interracial babies than white males

Attached: 1646292137983.png (467x480, 37.93K)

Can't believe someone wasted their time photoshopping this

not here
white mans days have come to an end in recent years. being into white men is seen as a shouwa generation thing here. Now the popular foreigners are other asians, especially koreans with korean

The average male height in China is 171cm. The bottom 40% of white man who go to China, are considered average over there. The average white man is considered 80th percentile. An above average white man is literally 99th percentile in China. A 99th percentile white man is 99.99999th percentile in China. If we include SEA countries than the numbers become even more skewed in white mens favour.
Being white and incel is a choice.

Ugly is ugly. They'll be ugly in China too and wouldn't even bother learning the language/assimilating and get ostracized.

for the record im only 170cm but above average face so I’ve been on tv dramas and in multiple commercials just because I’m white