How does the CIA feel about most Nazis being brown latinos

how does the CIA feel about most Nazis being brown latinos

Attached: 1yG28tM.jpg (528x352, 38.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2022/03/12/policia-indicia-por-terrorismo-suspeito-de-manifestacoes-nazistas-preso-em-tramandai.ghtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They’re humans (I think), they probably laugh as hard as we do

funny you say that, just yesterday some brown nazi larper got arrested in my home state
his name is israel lmao
g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2022/03/12/policia-indicia-por-terrorismo-suspeito-de-manifestacoes-nazistas-preso-em-tramandai.ghtml

The CIA and FBI do not monitor Any Forums.

they laugh

nvm actually looks like he wasn't brown, but his other buddy is

They laugh. They hacked the nato mig naming random selector and named the mig 15 fagot for fun.

I can't take Nazis with Biblical names seriously, which is like half of Amerimutts. I always ask them 'Who are you named after by the way?', and they start stammering about how "i-it doesn't matter".

Nazis should change their names to Ulfric or Heinrich.

How do brown Latinos feel about glow-in-the-dark CIA spooks psyoping brown Latinos and turning them into neo-nazis?

Most Nazis are in the CIA, user.

is that even a real thing?
nazis are probably like the 2% minority

>The CIA and FBI do not monitor Any Forums.

Attached: 1636086445861.gif (322x367, 435.61K)

I'm sure they find it quite amusing.

I recently read an article about it that also stated that while many Latinos are white nationalists, they aren't accepted into actual white nationalist circles. The article cited posts from here.

No we are not, retard. They are white latino incels, brown latinos get scapegoated but the truth is most of the chud latam posters are white

All you have to do is look at a “faces of Any Forums“ thread and you’ll see what they look like

Actual brown latinos on this site and circles are very rare

Good example over here. This is your average latino posting here, lightskin/white passing.

Calling these cucks brown is an insult to every melanated king such as myself

Attached: 307E431E-7E63-4BC9-A0A9-869E65EE05FB.jpg (828x339, 120.22K)

Thats not white wtf

Chud latinx are just extremely reactionary, it just overlaps with nazism as the nazis were pretty reactionary too.

>OMGG MUH BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES
It’s not brown. It’s closer to being white than brown. Everybody outside of 4chin would call that thing white. Whiteness
isn’t a special thing you autists get to decide.

Pic related is brown.

Lightskinned pussies will never be brown or black. And i guess they will never be white either, so that’s why they develop those complexes.

Attached: 2E6C5ECE-F68F-44AE-A84F-336AE9F02873.jpg (900x900, 142.81K)

I'm latino but not brown

Spread cheeks and post hairy asshole and balls with timestamp

You have no connection to biblical jews

Kwab

Yes they have Any Forums IS the other way cope

Cope. You follow a Jewish religion, Josh.

Based