What do people do here for fun?

What do people do here for fun?

If you got a free trip here, where would you go, and what would you do?

Americans will soon get a free trip here, so it's a good idea to plan out your vacation itinerary.

Attached: Flag-Iran.jpg (800x457, 33.83K)

Have sex with women(male)

Post our real flag, Persophobe

>What do people do here for fun?

Video games, watching soccer, playing soccer smoking hookah, playing backgammon, playing card games, playing chess, sitting around telling jokes, having dinners and picnics with friends and family, gossiping, throwing dance parties, etc

>Americans will soon get a free trip here

It's extremely hard for Americans and most other foreigners to visit my country and I hope it stays that way. Most foreigners are Persophobic and hate us. One of the few good things about being isolated and sanctioned by the entire world is that very few foreigners visit, thus very few can butcher our language and very few are interested in visiting out of fear or lack of interest.

Attached: cisgender iranian people 30.png (906x515, 1.07M)

fuck cisgender persian women hopefully

FYI, this is our real flag. Never forget that

Attached: 51a5435ae51a2060323abb9b38a4cb7b.jpg (1000x608, 75.58K)

read the quran and speak arabic

>our
Shut up muttfag

You exiles are so useless you can't even iron a flag. Literally the worst of our CIA assets.

>What do people do here for fun?
Idk tbqh.
Maybe going out with friends for a lunch or dinner.
Hanging around parks or some other social locations, just walking and talking with them.
Going to game clubs and playing some co-op game like football or racing or something else.
Playing some sport like Football or Volleyball.
By yourself, well, you can always read a good book, playing video games, chatting with family, going out for a walk by yourself, practicing some sport, and so on.

Shut up fatass with a fupa and diabetes, go ride your electric scooter at Walmart

>that flag

GTFO Persophobe, we didn't forget your crimes against us and the genocide you perpetrated.

Attached: jenayat zed irani (moghol).png (271x937, 73.38K)

This user is lying he’s forced to say this by his government. In reality they don’t do any of these things.

>t.

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

Attached: B0F3560B-11D9-4C25-BC22-4DF56DD8795B.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

die

Attached: 1642697521099.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

they probably enjoy eating shwarma like in other arab countries

its called kabob torki there. and its an improved version of it.

t. Iranian Armenian

soal jedi daram vasat. jedi mikhai een koskhol ha biyan keshvaremoon? khodaish, man doost daram ke khareji ha nayan, makhsoosan amrikayi ha, chon ke aqleshoon be hichi nimirese va kolan zed irani hastan be khater bi savadishoon, behtare ke vakhti rezhim oftad nazarim khareji ha biyan, ya had aqal, sakhtesh konim. yeki az chiz haye khoobe tahrim ine ke vase 40 sal een haromzadeh ha natoonestan biyan dakhel iran

Attached: cisgender iranian party.jpg (1080x720, 70.22K)

I'm from DC literally skinnier than you bitch. If you really care about your country go join a terrorist group or the MEK or something, or at least help our agencies as a translator (assuming even speak Farsi).

Checked
Didn't read though
Don't care about amerisharts

Attached: CHECKED.jpg (251x201, 8.75K)

How's the diabetes, crippling debt and opioid addiction going? Enjoying life in your trailer park in Kentucky?

Attached: cisgender iranian angry (3).webm (576x1024, 1.9M)

I'm an agnostic cisgender male in the US (BIPOC) and I do speak our language. Are you one of my country's cisgender women? If you were in my country at the time of our shah (our last real leader) you would regret having typed that nonsense

>If you got a free trip here, where would you go, and what would you do?
visit a ziggurat

>I'm from DC

Hello Tyrone LeShawn Williams, I didn't know you were black. As a fellow BIPOC, I support your struggle against racism.

>go join a terrorist group or the MEK or something

I'm an apolitical pacifist

Attached: imam floyd.jpg (517x654, 53.62K)

you post shit like this like its exclusive to persian women. Latinas are infinitely more cringe than any woman you have in your schizo collection

Why are you pretending to be me, fat mutt? Get a personaloty.

Hala khoobe ke tarafdarshoon nisti, man nimikham amrikayiha biyan iran ta moqeyi ke aqel tar shan (shayad hichvakht)

What the fuck are you babbling about

Attached: cisgender iranian males.jpg (600x450, 49.98K)

Most of my fellow cisgender Iranian people are sympathetic towards the struggles of our fellow oppressed BIPOC brethren

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 953.jpg (1080x995, 819K)

It's not the 90s lmao DC is pretty gentrified now, there's just as many whites as blacks and they live in the shitty areas. Not that that that matters I'm not racist.
>I'm an apolitical pacifist
Refusing to recognize the Iranian government is a political act, you're not apolitical you're just lazy and a coward. Help the cause of overthrowing the Mullahs or stfu and accept your status as an American.
I'm not Iranian just regular Anglo American.

I unironically love Iranian beauties (cisgender agnostic females)
And will hab seggx with multiple women like my indus valley civilization ancestors did with the first batch of Iranian farmers who came here.
I have a Persian cat and frequent a Iranian cafe near my vicinity called "Sasanian cafe". The owner is a Parsi and bakes the best Brun maska and Irani tea.
Yes I'm a Perseophile.

Attached: 1646905311342.jpg (1200x1200, 133.56K)

Persian women are pretty damm tame when it comes to tiktok autism is all I'm saying, please stop trying to use it to demean them