Norwood hairline:

norwood hairline:

me nor2/2.5
27yo

Attached: 9A52E061-6FA4-480C-953F-D9EB239E38CE.jpg (1535x2048, 705.44K)

It's over.

At least it makes me feel a bit better I'm not like that yet

I went to Norwood 2 at age 19 and I'm 24 now and it's exactly the same

I went bald within 5-6 months of going through a really stressful situation. Enjoy your hair while you have it, anons.

post it then fag

I thought hair falling out from stress grows back.

>fin/min/ht
There is zero excuse to be bald in 2022

yeah that happens to most guys. called a mature hairline.

I don't know if I shave it , I'm still in paradox

I have the exact same hairline bro, I'm thinking of getting a transplant to cover those deep recessions on the sides/temples. Are you thinking of getting one also?

Zero reason to get a transplant if it hair is like this. 99% of people think you have a normal hairline, this shit is nothing
Save the transplant for if it gets worse

i miss my hair
literally used to be my one good feature
now i have no good features

Mine never did

>Are you thinking of getting one also?
no because it’s not a 3. My recessions don’t go past the ear.

I'm honestly considering Finasteride, but I'm too scared to take the dive knowing it let's the genie out of the bottle. You know it's fucking with your hormones, but you're never going to stop taking it because you know the consequences

Attached: trauriger_frosch.png (818x786, 458.91K)

Don't know, don't care. I'm already ugly, I could lose all my hair tonight and it wouldn't matter. Very comforting in a way

Attached: americat.gif (368x368, 3.65M)

I don’t want to lose my hair but I can’t take fin because I take synthyroid which is hormone related. If I lose my hair I think I might be okay but only because I’m not a stud and wouldn’t lose anything like slaying a bunch. I still want to keep my hair :|

it's probably not going to get worse, only worry about it if it does

My hairline has started to thin. I think this is the start of what's to come.

I’ve been on it for almost a year. Haven’t got gyno, haven’t had weak erections, and haven’t had brain fog or any of the other side effects people claim to experience while on the drug. It’s been completely fine for me. Millions of men are on it with no problems at all. It works fantastic btw. Works better when paired with minoxidil