/desi/

Good morning bhratas!

Attached: 0d32d653b553390c4ce4558d81c6046c.jpg (736x1262, 140.36K)

It's funny how Indian aunties police girls' clothes whole wearing sarees that show off their entire midsection. The other day, I saw one aunty wearing a saree so loose I felt like I was flashed at. She was the female version of ugly bastard, before you guys start fantasising

Doesn't matter what she looks like as long as I cum

Can someone who understands UP politics explain these to me? Why do some brahmins vote for SP or BSP? Why don't Muslims form their own party instead of clinging to SP and BSP? How did a woman named Geeta Shastri win from an SC seat?

How do we stop fat ugly aunties from wearing saris? It so disgusting. Why do they lack self-awareness?

>Why do some brahmins vote for SP or BSP?
They don't. As for why "some" there's always shit like local family politics.
>Why don't Muslims form their own party
They're only 19%. A Muslim party won't find popularity. Instead they latch onto SP which has tons of Muslim candidates.
>Geeta Shastri from SC seat
She is from Pasi community. Plenty of Dalits in UP keep such surnames.

Thanks, man.

For all anons here, start getting your eyebrows done at the barber's. It's cheap af (30rs) and makes a huuuge difference in your looks. It's not gay to want good eyebrows as it's no different from wanting a haircut. You look like a caveman with your unibrow. I literally got called "smart looking " once I did my brows. You may feel weird when you ask but it's 100% worth the awkwardness

That reminds me, i need to go get my hair and beard done so i can stop looking like a homeless/ganjedi.

Attached: d2b.jpg (680x566, 40.92K)

are you fags unironically subhuman??

Attached: H.jpg (624x352, 33.18K)

no because im not a faggot

Yes

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 155.86K)

brahmins are born to rule this country.can't change law of land,brahmin=baniya=kshatriyas=obchads>dalits=rajchuts.

BC which one is main?

hindu swaraj is the ideal,so this one made by a hindu probably.

OP here im muslim
please continue posting here

abandon this thread and afghananon one too,making third one.

Hi, I’m a white guy that loves Desi women. I want to become an English teacher in India. Will Desi women like me?

no please post here, you guys posted on my previous coom OPs too

Better choose a decent school

i made new thread bros

*kshatriyas
brahmins are born to do their retarded pseudoscience wearing their half naked attire and going door to door begging for money

*Brahmins are born to beg door to door for food while never being allowed to hold any money