There are brazilians living in your countrie and there is nothing you can do about it

There are brazilians living in your countrie and there is nothing you can do about it

Attached: images (2).jpg (420x420, 23.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reWCW6FdZaM
youtu.be/jMYeoD35pXk
youtu.be/W6l-J8OEP_k
youtu.be/08UoZtoA3FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate brazilians med students so much it's unreal
Brazil is cool, but these retards make studying impossible

As Uber Eats drivers yeah

i just busted a fat one to a pair of mimes, not enough brazilians in portugal to make me care desu

Why

Kek, did you know hordes of Mexicans or Arabs? We barelly immigrate or are far civilized compared wtih them

it's our fault for the retarded free education for all bullshit

america has so many brown people that you guys kind of just all blend together

>Muh dik

Honestly think brazilians are consistently the funniest posters on this board

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-140735_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1173, 193.62K)

luv the brazilians
simple as

Don't be jelly cuz you can't see yours

See you in July, José.

youtube.com/watch?v=reWCW6FdZaM
Relevant video.

>luv the brazilians
Yes. I met around 40 Huezillians and only 3 of them were assholes. White and Blacks are good. Only browns are bad

(I wish I was joking).

>40 Huezilians
Are there even that many in Mongolia?

No. I was in USA.

Sometimes I hate my country so much.

We are jokers by birth, I have three thread-themes to made people mad

The only one I knew was a sports instructor

there are plenty of spanish speakers in brasil and there is nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1547191558809.jpg (225x225, 8.28K)

I wish I was one of them
I hate this place so much

Same too. I always hate my country so much.

You're a faggot. I'd rather go to a party like the one in the video than hang out with a similar sized group of anons.

Oh, that makes sense. What city did you go to? I know there's lots of us in Boston and Miami.

likewise, especially around San Paulo

Attached: roberto hongo.jpg (225x168, 19.65K)

Yes, those are bolivians and they usually work as slaves here

I'm actually dead scared of facing prejudice - not because it's Argentina but because taking place in a foreign country. Thoughts?

japanese brazilians are basically regular brazilians at this point, my friend.

LA
All women has big fat ass. Even petite girl or old women. Only saw one Brasillian girl with small ass.

Mexicanos gringos:
youtu.be/jMYeoD35pXk

India vs Brazil, who is the best
youtu.be/W6l-J8OEP_k

Return to me my Gold:
youtu.be/08UoZtoA3FE

of all the time I spent in Japan, the only time I think I met a Brazilian person living here was in a Tokyo pub and he was White.

I met a Chilean the other day and he was banging a hottie. I wasn't even mad, the guy was legit a nice person.

all brazilians in japan live in industrial towns no tourist or expat will ever set foot in.
you won't find any in tokyo, tons of us in gunma and places like that though.

Oh jeez I don't know, maybe because they overpopulate our classes and you have to be one hour early to get a seat? Or maybe because they come here to study for free and then go back to Brazil the moment they get their degree? Or maybe because they don't even try to learn spanish?

Honestly it's not a problem with you specifically, Colombians and Ecuadorians do it a lot too. >Free college is one of the only good things this country has, and it makes me mad that people come here to abuse it.

White Brazilians have yellow fever like all other whitoids. The manager of Thailand's football team is a Brazilian German.

Brazilians seem nice, might be alright having a few around

We have free college too, but obviously slots in those are in high demand so richfags go anywhere where you can become a doctor.
I hate this medicine worship.

We have free college too

Dude, if your country have free education and brazilians achieve higher grades in your country then it's your people's fault.
Study harder, retard

I FUCKING WISH
NEED BRAZILLIAN GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1596998502613.jpg (750x546, 31.5K)