Do you read books in your cunt

Do you read books in your cunt

Attached: IMG_20220313_090456.jpg (3456x4608, 3.44M)

*sigh*
no, i only read books when i am specifically not within Australia
*rolls eyes*

Yes. The Art of the Deal and the Bible.

I fucking hated Great Expectations

Nope, I'm too retarded and my attention span along with my reading comprehension is fried.

Dickens is just tedious

i had this problem too but if you read easy books then your skills will improve

Books create extremists.
Avoid them.

Yes
Currently reading this

Attached: IMG_20220313_042507.jpg (2268x3153, 2.23M)

Sure. Good choices btw, that Great Expectations looks like a Folio Society edition

based anti islamic golden age user

Yeah, but I'm autistic about prose, and if an author has bad style it pretty much ruins the book for me. Right now I'm reading a book on Ancient Greece and bewildered at how the author actually makes such a topic boring to read about.

blood meridian was a chore to read for this reason

ISBN-13 978-9388369176
Yeah, I don't buy a lot of hardcovers but the print was beautiful and the price was good
Got it for about 8-10USD, books are one thing we can get for cheap, thanks India

Rejoice.

Based. Any public libraries around? I borrowed a lot of books from them and still do.

It didnt live up to your expectations?

It bored the dickens out of me.

I bought and read this because Kraut used it for one of the primary sources on his Mexico video series and I wanted to see how much he got right/wrong. I was actually surprised at how much on purely the history aspect, he stuck to the historical consensus, basically everything he got wrong came from his other sources.
Either way, very informative read.

Attached: 51bAdRWGdXL._AC_SY780_.jpg (333x500, 54.36K)

Kraut‘s pretty retarded. The videos of his that I have watched made me more of a nazi if anything.

reading facundo.

I like books that have short stories like the decameron or 1001 nights, can anyone recommend any?

Lower your expectation

Don't see how you got there considering now that I actually know what happened to Mexico over the centuries and not just the New Spain stuff, it was basically one tragedy after another that the elites inflicted on the common people.

Yeah I'm reading ASOIAF atm, up to a storm of swords currently
Reading about 200 pages a day because it's so easy to read
I like the one about the zombie, good book

I didn’t bother watching that series, I watched his turkey videos and some other one. Looked at his other social Media, and stopped watching his shit.

From what I can tell he stuck to his sources well in the Turkey videos, what he wasn't aware of was how biased those sources were.

Just books about my academic field. I don't enjoy romances too much.

>Actually paying money and buying physical books instead of reading them for free, downloading them from the internet and saving them on your devices.

Do they really ?

Attached: 1641351238259.png (720x1085, 446.04K)