Vietnam has too much sovl for tourists

I wish we were more like them instead of trying to make this country one big resort.

Vietnam has one of the fastest growing economies in the world and they did it without the West or China.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220313-094107_Chrome.jpg (1381x2137, 870.69K)

>simply wish to roam freely in a clean place
Based foreigner.

>noooo, what do you mean we can't we fuck k**s like in thailand?

Attached: ed5.jpg (600x729, 29.76K)

>Vietnam has one of the fastest growing economies in the world and they did it without the West or China.
western countries (including sk and japan) and china are some of the biggest investors/trade partners in vietnam THOUGH

I visited Vietnam right before the pandemic and it was great. The hustle and bustle of Hanoi was a little spicy (read: stressful) for me but it was interesting and untainted from outside influences.

Yeah the only foreign influence there is France and that's the best kind. I heard they didn't even let McDonald's or Starbucks open there. Vietnam is just pure Asia.

>I heard they didn't even let McDonald's or Starbucks open there.

Attached: implying.jpg (380x380, 21.48K)

Tell us how you did it. I want to roll back the clock on Western capitalism and globalism and just go return to the jungles like my vietbros.

Attached: 1529278962840.jpg (679x679, 132.25K)

Vietnam did have lots of American companies, McDonald's included. In fact the first thing you see when you enter the Hanoi airport is Popeye's Louisiana Chicken lol.
Still has lots of SOVL though.

Last thing Vietnam needs is stinky westoid foreigners shitting the country up

I hope they never go there. We're too far gone so we should just be Vietnam's sacrificial shield against neo foreign invasion. I would rather all the asshole foreign tourists come here instead of corrupting the purity of Viet Nam.

I holidayed in Hanoi and I didn't experience the same sleazy feel I had back in Bangcock Kung Threp or wha'ever

That's because Hanoi is free of foreign filth. Just like Japan should be.

Japan is filthy just with native Japanese alone thank you

>actually wanting more foreigners instead of just teching up and industrializing
Vietnam shouldn't be a sex tourist spot like your country and mine.

That not true, I have seen Starbucks there

No , tourism is fucking cancerous , stay away from it

Vietnam have McDonald, Starbucks but street food is cheaper, and they get used to drinking robusta bean.

>>Vietnam has one of the fastest growing economies in the world and they did it without the West or China.
lol they are being groomed into being the next china basically.

Tourism is retarded and stupid, it should be banned.

>without the West
Vietnam is doing well because the West is turning it into China 2. My company tried to shift their manufacturing operations there as much as they could when Trump's tariffs against China came down.