Does your country have millions of poor women who look like Zendaya?

Does your country have millions of poor women who look like Zendaya?

Attached: 275615152_258535699774794_189949889550589397_n.jpg (1080x1184, 136.99K)

No. Most states were very strict about segregation and redlining and block clubs and race riots kept it that way up until now.

Bruna Marquezine is one among the millions of prettier Brazilian Zendayas

Attached: 3153809-bruna-marquezine-usou-um-vestido-colado-950x0-2[1].jpg (950x1423, 161.82K)

No you do not
Show me pics of poor women in the favelas that are attractive as zendaya

ARE U TELLING ME THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A 100% AMERINDIANS ZENDAYA

Dude, we have tons of them and tbf I've never seen them as attractive. Maybe it looks good for you because it's rare, we see them everyday here

she really looks brazilian

She was prettier when she was neymar gf
Now shes just a feminist skeleton

Attached: download (1).jpg (620x450, 218.49K)

you're talking like as if they were a different race or ethnicity to yourself lmao

Thats not zendaya , just a teenager with a northeastern brazillian public school shirt

She did because she was more natural. Then she started tried of emulate Kendall (or is it Kylie) Jenner and she became a bit plastic and inauthentic. She still has a great ass.

If you look at Northeast-born Brazilian skater teen Rayssa Leal she's essentially Zendaya a decade ago

I'm not brown, why are you assuming that, in the most diverse country in the world, everyone is brown? Lel

Not, is like talk about diversity in Africa, is everyone equal

Zendaya really isn't that pretty. Sometimes it seems like people force themselves into believing that someone is extremely good looking just because Disney said so.

>Zendaya
literally who? Is it a black panther character?

>everyone is brown
yes
i highly highly doubt you don't have any non european admixture

She's hot.

She's Hunter's gf in Euphoria

By your definition your prime minister is brown

She has at best cuteish cashier looks, very common and not particularly sexy.
She's what used to be called a fag hag, gays and some women like her but men don't feel attracted to her the same way we feel about say Ana de Armas.

by non european I'm referring to african and amerindian
turks are pseudo white

Turks aren't white, mehmet.
Top kek, turks never cease to amaze me

they're whiter than african and amerindians thats for sure
but nonetheless, you will never be white, no matter how much you delude yourself into thinking you are

Whatever, mehmet. Who gives a shit about what turks think about race?

I literally referred to turks as non genuine whites
why would you think im a turk

>non Europeans
>I'm not referring to turks, turks are pseudo white
Top kek
Just shut the fuck up, dude

no turks aren't white but they're very closely related to whites, a lot closer than amerindians and africans
thus i called them pseudo whites
this isn't a difficulty concept to grasp

You are not white, dude, stop embarassing us in front of fucking angloids of all people

Neck yourself, macaco. I haven't claimed that, go back to your tree.
How does that change the fact that it's a non European gene? Doesn't change anything, you're a coping turk.

>Neck yourself, macaco
Back at you

>I haven't claimed that
wtf does this mean then >I'm not brown
are you telling me youre black or asian
>How does that change the fact that it's a non European gene? Doesn't change anything, you're a coping turk.
Are you genuinely a fucking retard
Is a pseudo intellectual an intellectual
Is pseudo medicine real medicine