Do you guys take psychiatric medicine? This is mine

Do you guys take psychiatric medicine? This is mine.

Attached: 20220313_104920.jpg (954x2016, 368.53K)

Never took them. Hate shrinks. Hate the anti-christ. Simple as

No, I'll do everything possible to avoid getting medicated.

Was it really that bad that you need to take meds?

No.

they tried to put me on ssris but i lied and threw them out.
except lexapro that one could get me a bit high so it was nice

I've been given antipsychotics and ssris but I never took any of them. I started learning about natural medicine instead

which mental issue do you take these meds for?

throw it out retard

RIP its over just end your suffering once and for all

no i am not a woman

Attached: file.png (620x330, 123.89K)

are you the guy who posted a vid you had overdosed them in this board?

nah
i'm not going to use meds unless there's no other options and no improvement

what was he like in the vid? there has been a korean that says he has schizophrenia. could be the same guy

sometimes. I have ADHD meds I take occasionally and also trazodone when I feel like it.

Yes, I'm prescribed amphetamine. It feels pretty good and helps me get things done.

Taking psychiatric medication is one of the worst decisions a person can make; I can say that with absolute certainty. Not only is it unnatural and unhealthy; it strips you of your ability to think clearly and rationally about what is best for your own mind, body and spirit. You lose the ability to reflect on yourself, become dependent upon the mind-altering effects of the medications (which almost always diminish with long term use); you develop a false sense of security with a pharma company; your sense of self-worth is degraded while taking psychiatric medication and for years after quitting, since it makes you feel like you are sick (instead of merely broken); you build walls around yourself, as soon as a doctor diagnoses you they assume that you must be sick in a way that the general population is not (who cares what you are, so long as you're not normal); and you feel worthless as a human, thus being more prone to accept any treatment offered to you (such as therapy) which doesn't help but adds to your anxiety and depression. You lose all awareness of reality until the medication wears off. Even if you quit drugs, your personality will never be the same after two weeks of sustained exposure, much less twenty years. But how many psychiatrists offer you alternatives to psychiatric medicine? None? Oh, and for fuck's sake don't even get me started about the pharmaceutical industry...

People should only take medical attention when it is absolutely needed, and nothing in my previous paragraph is in that category. I didn't mention anything about psychotropic drugs treating serious mental illness (which psychiatry fails to do miserably at curing), just talking about recreational uses. Just as regular people choose to take recreational drugs when they don't work out the way they hoped; that is no reason to tell them that what they are doing is "sickening," or whatever it is that the delusional will claim. This whole discussion could very easily be misinterpreted in those terms. Why don't you go tell the tobacco lobby that smoking is bad for you; maybe they can just pop some magic pills in order to fight off lung cancer, thus putting pressure on the big pharma to come up with some magical cure. Go ahead.

What makes you think anyone believes your ridiculous opinions on "drugs"? Especially if the person says this before stating they've been using drugs for over three years? Would you trust someone who's only known how to function properly for two weeks if you met them in person? Let me answer that question right away--no, you wouldn't trust them. They would never fit in, unless they lied. And liars are usually very suspicious to begin with, since nobody ever gives a genuine non-platonic hug when they meet somebody. No, you would most likely conclude that this person needs counseling of some kind--not more drugs that make people dumber and easier to manipulate. So by default you realize that the person claiming they're okay with recreational drugs is either lying or suffers from severe delusions or both. I've seen plenty of users state that they smoke weed to treat their depression or anxiety (which is obviously just the side effect), that doesn't mean we should just accept the ignorant claims of addiction. Why do some people love the idea of being an addict while simultaneously being completely terrified by it? Don't they want to become healthier and happier human beings? It's ironic, I know, but it's because humans are naturally stupid.

not sure if schizopost or just wall of text
either way not reading

My sister was on them when she tried to "kill" herself. She scraped her arm on a piece of plastic. She cost my dumb ass mom thousands of dollars in therapy.

Instead of taking drugs, a healthy individual must decide on what he wants to become and then take responsibility and effort to improve himself. He decides what's wrong with his life and why it is wrong; he recognizes the importance of working hard to fix it, and that change requires persistence, dedication, motivation and practice. This is important if you care about your future happiness because nothing in life is handed to anyone without struggle or sacrifice. Every single advantage comes with a cost; some benefits are unnoticeable or subliminal, such as happiness and peace of mind--but others require blood, sweat, tears, failures, and personal responsibility. Some individuals recognize this as life's basic equation and choose to give up immediately; or others refuse to acknowledge the fact that they need a change because they are too scared to try. Some people are totally clueless, just existing in the moment with no ideas or plans for tomorrow; while some others can plan the hell out of their life but end up failing spectacularly, so they never move forward at all. A healthy person doesn't see a lack of drugs as a solution for anything, because he understands that drugs are just a temporary crutch and there is more to life than becoming a slave to artificial stimulants. And the reality is that everyone needs some degree of stimulant to stay sane, and drugs are only a poor substitute for proper mental hygiene, whether in small doses or taken regularly--because not everybody has the energy to sustain their daily schedule in life without outside assistance, and when this is the case the issue needs to be addressed on a larger scale. It is better to handle the root of the problem--unhealthy thoughts or emotional baggage that is interfering with your functioning--before resorting to short-term crutches.