I suffer in America

I suffer in America

Attached: gas prices.jpg (1712x1200, 176.12K)

It’s cheap here because we use it more. You can’t do shit in America without a car

I feel like you are fat.

the us along with a few other countries such as australia and norwat are the only countries on earth that allow you to live a normal life, every other ''country'' will have you wageslaving for pennies or stealing everything from your or both.

Lol I can confirm about Venezuela. You have to wait in a 3 hour line first tho.

It's cheap for you because you spend several trillion dollars bombing countries so your companies can extract oil from them

kek

Most US oil is domestic

Well looking at our gas prices I sure wish we had done that.

We produce and consume the most oil in the world

>Retards actually fell for the "Iraq was over oil meme"

Why are Europeans so low IQ

This.

Only became that way again very recently after the fracking boom, up until then you still needed to import most of it.
Honestly I wouldn't mind if you guys crashed the oil prices again anyways

Attached: US_Crude_Oil_Production_and_Imports.svg.png (1280x922, 138.04K)

i dont suffer at all, i used the public transport which is 95% subsidiazed by the state
bus ticket is 10c usd, and the subway ticket is 15c usd

but u r brownentinian subhuman filth

Why do you fucking retards keep producing massive fucking diesel trucks marketed as family cars when you know how flimsy the oil market is? Seriously the stupidity of americans is so fucking puzzling to wrap my head around that I dont even know how to begin to understand it. Do you emasculated fucking dumbasses not understand the purpose of a car or something?

You don't know what suffering is.

that's a pretty cringe attitude, bro, I wouldn't share it that openly

Fuck off, poor.

poor and brown

I'm not the one writing +500 words, whining about the instability of the oil market and big displacement engines, bro

You're still poor so your opinion doesn't matter.

>t. brown shit

What do you consider normal?

Attached: ei31z0apsum81 2.jpg (1170x1160, 143.67K)

shut the fuck up and get in the cuck conveyance

Attached: european car.jpg (1500x999, 216.69K)

why would I want money when my third world paradise (and my family's fortune) provides enough for a comfortable life?

Attached: Apu driving1.jpg (1080x607, 571.34K)