Albanian-Muslim woman is crying on a Croatian subreddit because her parents aren't allowing her to date a Christian...

>Albanian-Muslim woman is crying on a Croatian subreddit because her parents aren't allowing her to date a Christian Croat :

reddit.com/r/croatia/comments/tccp7z/moji_jako_striktni_muslimanski_albanski_roditelji/?sort=new

Why do Muslims move to countries filled with Christians and then except their daughters to not marry a said Christian?

>Translation : My very strict Muslim, Albanian parents found out about my Croatian boyfriend and now I live like in a prison. I don't know what to do.

Attached: pepe.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

>WAAAAAAAA MY SHARIHA HOW COULD YOUUU DO THIS TO YOUR FATHER AND DATE A DEMOGRAPHIC THAT REPRESENTS 99% OF THE PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY

Attached: 542.png (600x715, 209.44K)

insha'Allah though the whore deserved worse

Boyfriend didn't pay her father a couple thousand euros to buy the whore.

maybe the serbians were onto something

This comment by some croatian woman;

>They have the right, move away and give them up if you don't stick to their principles and customs, you cant have both sheep and money, I wouldn't want my own if i had her to marry a Serb, a Muslim, or a gypsy, if my father brings me black paper that he is no longer my child, so we will certify it By the way, when you fail with your boyfriend, don't come to them crying

Can you blame them? Going with a Slav shit is quite embarrassing. They’re all savages from the Pripyat and she has the coal burning mentality if she goes with Slavic males that all look ugly as sin.

browncel hands typed this post
Croats on average are 1.85m
big cope if you think most women won't fall just by those centimetres.

Croats are Ukrainian savages and have to go back you proto-Gypsy you.

Based jeet

Albanigger IQ

Hm.

Attached: EGiJnL9WwAA7LJ0.jpg (720x888, 97.22K)

Even though Croats aren’t serbs they’re still Slavs and an Albanian letting their daughter go with a Slav man is extreme humiliation since Slavs and Albanians are blood enemies for 1500 years and counting. Do think a southerner from Alabama would be happy if his pearly white blonde daughter was secretly fucking a nigger? It’s not religion but race, they’d not want her to be with a Arab but with her own kind. It’s that simple and has been that way for thousands of years except this reasoning doesn’t exist with most whites now. Shame.

user I don't know how to tell you this but if the Croat guy were Italian her parents wouldn't give a shit.

3rd thread you guys make about it over the past 48 hrs. Consider sticking to reddit.

If we're such fucking savages and so ugly, why do muslim women risk their caveman family ties to date us

Go back coping in your cuckshed

Attached: 436393.jpg (400x500, 26.89K)

same logic applies with niggers and white women then, retard.

This post is so cringe. If we have to follow what our ancestors were doing 1500 years ago why don't we return back to canibalism? Go outside dude and use less pol

why are euros so childish
you guys seriously consult your parents about dating?

What’s the point of having ethnicities, borders, countries?

>making a thread about a reddit post
Retard.

>New Worlder diaspora retard dropping rece memes
They live in a Slavic country and speak Slav. No matter what, their grandchildren are 95% certain to be non-Muslim Croats.

I don't care about your cuck fetish
The offspring of common men and women won't have any influence on these

There are pure German communities in fly over America to this day. Why are you upset about families wanting to keep their line the same ethnicity as their ancestors? Don’t Croats want the same?