Yeah I'm thinking based

Yeah I'm thinking based

Attached: Iranian.jpg (698x960, 268.49K)

Cisgender iranian female poster predicted this

Based Whore of Babylon

I would 100% let her stab me, that’s so fucking hot (serious)

>woman

>our archenemy
>comes here anyway and makes it
>we take out one (1) shitter who is shitting the place up
Why are they like this? Nothing but snakes everywhere you go whether allies or "not" enemies

Oh cisgender Daniel where are you?

Our local cisgender bro warned us bros

Fucking based if true, fuck unitedstatians

giwtwm

Team Schizos wins another one

>you never be stabbed to death by a cisgender Iranian woman
why even live?

Did he at least get sex?

Was he a drone operator?

What if he was a Canadian tourist?

a transgender iranian woman would never do something like this. ameribros we should've listened to the iranian diaspora schizo

He got penetrated if that's what you're referring to

Attached: 1505337515-frank-vincent1.png (900x1376, 1.71M)

How based one woman can be?

She didn't do it for Soleimani, you Persophobic chuds. Somebody who goes on dating apps and doesn't wear hijab would never do such a thing for an Islamo-Fascist leader like Soleimani. That's just a Persophobic article meant to make us look worse than we already do because of rampant, systemic Persophobia. The cisgender Iranian "woman" obviously did it for other reasons but the Persophobic media used that excuse to make us look worse than we already do. We've been enduring Persophobia for thousands of years now, it's not like our reputation can get any worse.

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, ask me anything you want to know about cisgender Iranian "women"

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 950.jpg (1024x1280, 164.71K)

Soleimani is loved by nationalists as well as Islamists

Tell us more about transgender Iranian males.

you're late, where were you?

Same.

Any Iranian woman here want to stab this evil American pig with a knife to get revenge for Soleimani?

You will never get New Mexico back, Pedro.

You will forever be inferior.

Yes they will

Attached: hispanic america.jpg (823x613, 82.09K)

>this is what growing up in California does to a mf
I'm convinced we should nuke the entire state at this point

I want to ally with real Iranian bvlls in Iran just so we can tag team all the cringe diaspora around the world

Based af

Nationalists and Islamists are both chuds. As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I hate all forms of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobic, cisnormativity, zealotry, xenophobia, and all other forms of bigotry.

They are rare.

At my sister's house.

Fun fact: It was a cisgender Iranian "woman" who was the first female recipient of the Fields Medal (the nobel prize of mathematics).

Attached: cisgender iranian fields medal 1.jpg (763x538, 94.38K)

Chicanos are so divorced from Mexican culture that it doesn't count. They'll be Americanized just like the micks and wops were.

Rent free, Persophobes

Attached: angry persophobic chud.png (850x643, 79.22K)

Micks and Wops didn't have a thousand mile long land border with you. Mexico will take what is rightfully theirs.

"While in the room, the pair began having sex," according to article. So yeah he got laid, my limey friend.

He also lived. I count this as an absolute win for him, got the hottest femdom murder sex experience he'll ever have and lived to tell the tale.