Has any people fallen harder in history than them?

From controlling a 1/4 of the world to having a smaller area than Michigan and being overrun by pakis and africans.
What a spectacualr fall from grace ladies ans gents.
It's as if you see the popluar kid from your high school 20 years later and he is a homeless junkie.

Attached: blackout-window-curtains-uk-flag.jpg.jpg (700x457, 53.55K)

>No.5 highest GDP despite being a tiny island, enough to throw around money like nothing
>We have a thicc Indian-African home secretary
Things are better than they have ever been, it;s just that the world moved on from Impiricalism to Globalism, we (and eveeryone else) got rid of our empires cus it's mor profittable not to have to administer them (hence africa and south america being impoverished)

Copium: the post

Attached: Bongjak.png (873x941, 263.83K)

Austria doesnt have it's empire anymore either

ITT seething 2nd worlders getting mad at the eternal anglo

your "country" will only ever be relevant because a funny man with a moustache had spaz attack 80 years ago.

The sun never sets on the Transatlantic Empire

Attached: 197106230_240266468049889_90208928059553670_n.jpg (2048x1365, 343.51K)

Shut the fuck up kike, judaism has lived longer in the past than it has in the future

Precisely; except we're not delusional about it. We also ruled over white people, as opposed to exploiting brown masses for evermore shekels.
And you will always be the off-spring of low life, criminal underclass scum, whom the modern British so enthusiastically hate, just as they did back then.

Attached: Seething ausfag.jpg (389x379, 19.49K)

Who said we're delusional m8

Seething, the post

Attached: ee7.jpg (1232x821, 210.46K)

>colonial whipping dog comes in to defend his masters honor like a good boy

Why are australians and canadians like this

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

For a decent part of the 20th century post war you would be right but I don't think things are bad for the average person there right now which is really all that matters

>kike master makes a post
>the mutt vehemently agrees
why are they like this?

Attached: images (2).jpg (394x350, 16.9K)

It's not irrelevant because the U.S. As long as its tied itself to the U.S, the U.K is fine, but on its on it'd be Ireland-tier in terms of global relevance, with the only saving grace being that it could turn itself into a tax haven.

STAHP GUYSES. STAHP

DONT YOU SEE THE ISRAEL FLAG IS TRYING TO DIVIDE US?

>Convict colony in the middle of nowhere cucks a one thousand year old entity to use "AUT" instead of "AUS"
OH NONONONO

>oi codger, that's me da yer talkin' about!

Idgaf about kikes or brits, I just think its perverse and weird how aussies get offended on behalf of limeys all the time on Any Forums. You do realize you're separate countries right? I know the education system isn't very good down under.

Attached: aeaeaea.png (623x714, 746.68K)

It's already the biggest tax haven in the world maybe only rivalled by Delaware

>the kike makes the thread just to watch the goys fight
youre right
im sorry for calling you mutt.

Attached: Great-white-fleet-pastcard.png (1046x679, 1.92M)

We are all anglo saxons , we defend america when you're accused of war crimes. We had your back in Iraq. Why the hate

>Tf
>Tp

In my life time
I have seen germany reunite and become a world power
And russia go from a world power with cutting edge technology to a cold nigeria.

>I have seen germany reunite and become a world power
not yet but soon

Attached: sryl76chlpm81.jpg (857x1024, 81.46K)

He isnt american.
Indians are up. They do this every day at this time. Larp as americans. Watch for vassal state.

I too apologize for calling you a colonial whipping dog, my Australian friend.

Can't believe they almost divided us again.

Attached: KJuZfD0.png (859x687, 74.18K)

tf tp

Lies you all hate America, Israel is the only ally of the US.

I don't hate you guys at all, I just went into war mode because of Aussie-bro's post, but we patched it over so all is good.

AUKUS will thrive.

Attached: 1_wMWChHnBUpoKNIC1S5F7zw (1).png (2000x1125, 1.95M)