Memes aside, is it actually a good state or not?

Memes aside, is it actually a good state or not?

Attached: California.jpg (1449x1600, 469.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_Canyon_Power_Plant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you stay away from the pozzed areas

No, it's not. And it's getting worse every year.

90% of it is if you can afford it

It depends on your preferences

SoCal is probably the single greatest place on Earth to live in terms of environment and location. Which is why it’s inhabitants became so weak and fucked in the head. Conflict breeds greatness, utopia creates complacency.

If you make a million dollars a year, yes. If you’re just the average joe, no.

I feel like this is a meme. What about mediterraneans in their perfect climate? They aren't weak. In fact aren't they known to be chads?

it's not as bad as people say but it's bad for the middle class nowadays and has other problems. the main reason people bawl so much about it is because it used to be basically the best place on earth and now it's not.

I live there and I am miserable. But I would be miserable anywhere. Normies love this place and those that move away because they cannot afford to live here always want to move back

We are America, the rest of it just a husk acting out and consuming what we create. It's like Constantine moving the capital to Constantinople, only this time the west will thrive while the east will fall

no fuck off/stay out the housing prices are too high

Yup
And Nords are weaklings

I live in Monterey Bay. Geography is beautiful, and you will always be driving distance from the mountains, beach, forest, or desert. There's lots of job opportunities too, but everything is so fucking expensive. No one my age will be able to buy a house here unless their parents die and they get inheritance. I plan to move to NorCal, Sac, or another state when I want to buy a home. San Francisco is gay and filthy, Los Angeles is gay and vapid, smaller towns are nice but incredibly expensive. I've never been to San Diego, so Idk what it's like there. You cannot escape the homeless crisis no matter which town you're in, unless you live in the boonies. The central valley may be the last affordable place to live in now but its really hot and flat. When I move away, I will never tell anyone I'm from California, because there's such an awful stereotype attached to it's average citizen now. The worst politicians in the country always come out of this place, too.

no

it would be perfect if not for the drug addicts, not even in the shittiest parts of Mexico you find that amount of junkies and homeless

Where did you get the idea that medniggers are chads?

Its pretty good in basically every statistical metric other homelessness and housing costs, which it fails at completely.
But if you make good money (which is a lot easier here) then you can avoid them too and find basically exactly what you want (especially in terms of climate).

Seems like a great place to be if you are rich. I can only think normal people only settle there because they larp as rich.

>Its pretty good in basically every statistical metric other homelessness and housing costs
standardized test scores not so great either

it was 70 years ago but it's been in decline ever since

>wildfires, homelessness, crime wave, earthquakes, gun control, corrupt politicians, housing prices, taxes
Honestly it wouldn't be such a problem if the state weren't so overpopulated. People see the California Exodus as a bad thing. I think it's necessary.

Attached: skrow.jpg (962x722, 175.42K)

nah it's been in decline since about 1980. and america has been in decline since 1964.

only because it's 50% mexican, whites and asians in CA are academically strong.

Silicon Valley and The Bay Area in general is a great place. Just avoid SF, all the gay shit you lot keep on hearing about is just in SF. NorCal is pretty damn great too and Mountains/Woods areas are great too. Watch out for LA, the whole place is pretty hit or miss.

T. Cali

>SoCal is probably the single greatest place on Earth to live in terms of environment and location

if you are judging by climate and whatnot...sure...
but I don't really see how SoCal could be considered ideal in any other aspect. It's expensive, it's dirty, the quality of life is low with how much driving people have to do everyday.

it still has a chance, but they're planning to make things even worse by shutting down the nuclear power plant they use to pump water to socal because it isn't "green energy". fucking retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_Canyon_Power_Plant